Champion

12 years after

US Open Singles Championship Finals

Seiichi Yukimura VS Ryoma Echizen

5-4

Everyone held to their seat as they watch the rally between the Child of god and the prince of tennis going on for the last 30 minutes. They have been displaying everything they have but to no avail the other just keeps on receiving and returning it. Ryoma manage to break from yips twice and once to the dream and his body is all too exhausted but he can't let Yukimura win another championship from him.

It's now on Yukimura's advantage. If he win this it's over for Echizen.

'I will keep him from getting his third calendar Grand Slam.' Ryoma thought as he hit the Samurai Drive that will end this.

Yukimura eyed the ball as it split in half. 

"You should know now boy I won't be beaten by the same technique twice." Yukimura said as he went to the other side to return the half to the right while he return the other to the left.

Echizen's eyes widen when the two parts of the ball hit both his sides in incredible speed. Making him unable to return it.

The crowd erupted into applause.

"Game and set won by Seiichi Yukimura!"

Yukimura looked up the clear sky as he felt his heart beating fast from the adrenaline. He then looked at Echizen Ryoma in front of him.

'Him who happens to handed me my first lost is someone I'm thankful for.'

"Thank you for the amazing game boy." Yukimura said as he held out his hand across the net. Echizen looked at it then move towards the net and shake Yukimura's hand.

"Tch. I will definitely defeat you next year." Echizen said as he looked away but then he can't hide his smiles. 'It's nice knowing that there is someone greater that he needed to fight off.'

"I look forward to that Echizen." Yukimura said.

'Losing is a great thing because it made you want to reach higher, to be in next height to defeat that person.' Yukimura thought as he then move to placed his racket to his seat before the awarding ceremony would start.

'When I lost to him in that finals it made me want to be on top more. It made me strive harder to be undefeated.'

Yukimura now stands in the court with Ryoma and Tezuka who place as runner up. Camera flash everywhere as they handed Yukimura the trophy for the US Open Singles male category.

Hundreds of people were outside Narita Airport awaiting the arrival of three time Calendar slam winner, olympics gold medalist and ATP Rank 1 Yukimura Seiichi. He is bound to arrive after winning last week to the US Open. Reporters are broadcasting live and some are trying to get footage to place on the newspaper.

"We are here outside Narita Airport waiting for the arrival of the first ever Japanese to be a three year consecutive winner of the four grand slam tournament in tennis, Yukimura Seiichi. Finishing of his season with another year as calendar year!"

"Yukimura Seiichi is popular for being both Golden Slam and Super Slam in just one year! Winning gold medal for Japan in the last Olympics."

"He is the first one to ever take a calendar slam for three years!"

"Yukimura Seiichi is place rank 1 for the past three years at the ATP ranking!"

"He is very popular after he stormed the professional tennis scene when he was 18, by advancing through the French Open and beating Rafael Nadal on clay, shocking the entire world. "