Dedication

Days passed and it's already time for spring. Yukimura brought Jasmine out at the hospital's garden to see the flowers starting to bloom. The first bloom is beautiful and Jasmine and Yukimura thought how they should paint it.

Yukimura is now stuck with his routine. He would go to school, stay for a little practice then leave everything to Sanada and Yanagi, he then would go to the hospital.

Most of the members didn't dare question Yukimura but some of them thought how he is wasting his time for not practicing and just going on and on to the hospital.

Everyone at the hospital now knows this young man who is very consistent and dedicated with visiting this girl. Some admire him, other's frowned and think they were too young to be in such serious relationship but for Yukimura it doesn't matter what they think what matter's to him is for Jasmine to get better.

Old people think love is something so complicated and needs time for two person to really say it's love. They think that love is hard. We forget that love is supposedly easy. That love is something that is not as complicated as we thought. Love whether it be at first sight, a young love or a love that blooms in time at the end it is all love and it's beautiful.

"Jasmine-chan is very lucky to have someone like Yukimura-kun." the nurse in charge of Jasmine said as she takes Jasmine's vitals. 

It's about time Yukimura arrived and everyone knows without fail that Yukimura will come.

"He is such a handsome young man, he looks smart and very dependable too." the nurse said again smiling, how she wish all couples were like this.

"He is." Jasmine said smiling at her nurse.

"Not all the boys his age would be that dedicated other's would flee at this time." Jasmine only smiled as she waited for the door to open with Yukimura in his regular jersey or maybe uniform, with his bag on his shoulder and a bouquet of flowers in his hands. But until the nurse left Yukimura didn't arrive. Jasmine thought that Yukimura might not be able to leave the practice early.

An hour after Yukimura's typical time of arrival he arrived. Yukimura smiled at Jasmine and Jasmine returned the smile. Yukimura like usual placed a kiss on Jasmine's forehead and then placed the flowers in the vase and seat next to her.

"Is the practice running late?" Jasmine asked, Yukimura shook his head.

"No. The principal just talk to me about something." Yukimura said as he take Jasmine's hands with his.

"What is it about?"

"Nothing really that matters." Yukimura answered then placed a kissed on Jasmine's hands.

Jasmine looked at Yukimura he appears to be here and like his usual but his eyes says otherwise.

"Did something happened?" Yukimura looked up to Jasmine and gave her his reassuring smile.

"Like I said. It's nothing that really matters."

Jasmine dropped the topic, knowing Yukimura he would not say anything if he doesn't want to.