Present

BECAUSE OF THE GOOD THINGS I'M RECEIVING BECAUSE OF THIS STORY AND SINCE I'M NOT SUPER BUSY RIGHT NOW I DECIDED TO POST UPDATE.

SO yeah. My Yuki won the Melbourne Juniors Tournament and is now back in Japan. This chap is a short one. But I'll upload the next one in a few.

============================================================================= 

Jasmine's week without the regular members of the boys tennis team is quite peaceful. According to Yukimura, the other boys club must be really happy right now because they can get the attention they don't usually get because of the Tennis club who has players of great talent and looks. Jasmine laugh at this but she notice it as well.

Something about the members of the club especially the regular's being handsome, smart and athletic, Jasmine then wonder what is it with tennis that it bonded this amazing guys together.

For the week that Yukimura and Renji were gone, Jasmine got a couple of confessions about their feelings for her.

The guys gained confidence without the intimidating guys surrounding her.

She thought that with glasses and all she would be put to the side but she guess that was a little impossible.

It's Sunday today and Jasmine just finish her rehabilitation program for the day and she is on her way home.

As they near the first gate of their mansion Jasmine noticed a figure standing near the gates as they approach him Jasmine told the driver to halt. She excitedly went out of the car and run towards him. Jasmine as on her own reflex hug Yukimura.

As Jasmine hug Yukimura she thought of one thing 'I missed him. For the week that he is not here I miss his presence dearly. Talking to him in email sure is different in talking to him in person.'

Yukimura finally got over his initial shock and as Jasmine about to let go Yukimura put his arms around her and hugged her tight, burying his face on her hair in the process.

'I missed her. For the week that I'm not here she is one constant thing on my mind. I miss her scent of vanilla and jasmine. I miss her smiles and the way her eyes shine.'

After sometime Yukimura finally let Jasmine go and as he looked at Jasmine he noticed the faint blush on her cheeks.

"What are you doing here Seiichi? I thought you're going straight to the U-17 Camp?"

"I was about to when I remember I should give this to you first."

"What is it? I told you, you don't have to get me anything. . ." Jasmine halted her words as she saw the box Yukimura was holding and her eyes sparkle as she looked at the box from 'Chandrelle'.

"For you." Yukimura said smiling as he watches Jasmine's eyes sparkle from glee. Jasmine then looked at Yukimura who then got attack by another hug from Jasmine where he accepted it and hug his arm to her waist.

"Thank you Yukimura!" Jasmine said a little too enthusiastic. Jasmine said accepting the box. She immediately went to inspect it's content and her eyes shine again.

"Your welcome. I have another two present for you." Yukimura said making Jasmine looked up to him.

"This is the second one." Yukimura said as he retrieve from his left pocket a gold medal with the Melbourne Junior tournament champion engrave in it. Jasmine didn't know the result of the finals but knowing Yukimura he probably won it. Yukimura then moved to place the medal to Jasmine. "It's for you. I wouldn't have won it without you."

"Seiichi. . ." Jasmine can't move as she was touched with the action.

"Don't say anything else. I want you to have it." Yukimura said smiling at Jasmine then reaching out for his right pocket. "My last present for you."

Yukimura handed the small box to Jasmine.

Jasmine open it and was amaze to see a beautiful pair of earrings. It's shape like the flower jasmine with a small diamond in the middle.

"I thought of you when I saw this outside the shop so I immediately bought it for you." Yukimura said grinning from ear to ear as she saw the amazement on Jasmine's eyes.

"Yuki. . .Seiichi. . .this is too much." Jasmine said still looking at the earrings.

"Don't fret about it. Anyway I have to go. I need to go to the U-17 camp tonight." Yukimura said and smiled at Jasmine.

"But Seiichi. . ." Jasmine stop and looked at Yukimura she wanted to add '. . .you just got here.' but decided against it.

"Thank you again Yukimura." Jasmine just said and looked at Yukimura who is now smiling widely at her. "You didn't have to get me presents still thank you."

"Your very welcome Jasmine." with that Yukimura and Jasmine bid their farewell to each other as Yukimura climbed their family car that's been waiting for him at some distance. As Jasmine watch the car speed away she thought of one thing. . .'I'm so proud of you Seiichi. I'll do something to make you proud as well.'