Parents

"Who's your favorite artist and composer Seiichi?" Jasmine asked. Who is now playing one of Beethoven's most complex work Fur Elise.

Yukimura appear to be in deep thought. Before answering he let Jasmine finished playing's Beethoven's work. The first part is easy but when you come to the second part it's the most crucial one and most of the time if someone played it it's like hearing a cat dragging it's nails on the glass. Painful for the ears.

But as Jasmine went to that she made it seem flawless and very easy. The tune came out perfectly. It's not too fast nor too slow. The right kind of emotion is in touch with it. Yukimura closed his eyes. It's a serene moment. Just as she hit the final note Seiichi opened his eyes then looked at Jasmine who is now looking at him.

"Hmm. Probably JS Bach. What about you?" Jasmine nodded her head. Johann Sebastian Bach is indeed great. If Jasmine could pick a top 5 Bach would be one of those.

"I know this sounds cliché and all but I love Beethoven's pieces. You know there is just something about the complexity of his work that really engages me." Jasmine said making all this gestures "It's challenging in every aspects and the emotions to be there. That made me love him and his work a lot."

"Beethoven's pieces are really much advance for his time. He is a musical genius." Yukimura said agreeing with Jasmine. He just however felt more emotionally connected to Bach's works.

"Now that I realized it. Beethoven is deaf but despite that he still manage to produce the best pieces during that time." Jasmine said looking deep in thought.

"He is one of those people that prove that even with a challenge at hand if you're really in love with it you'll pursue it, no matter the circumstances." Yukimura said and just then it's like a lightning strikes him.

He is in love with Jasmine. He is not sure if it's the kind that will last a lifetime but he knows that he is willing to do everything for her. That no matter the odds he will stay beside her.

"Let's play again together Seiichi?" Jasmine asked looking at Yukimura who appears to be in deep thought. Just then Yukimura looked at her and smiled. The kind of smile that will make anyone swoon. Jasmine then realize that even Yukimura's eyes were smiling of happiness. This made Jasmine smile as well.

Seiichi nodded his head and then began playing again taking turns on playing Bach and Beethoven's works.

Yukimura woke up in a unfamiliar surroundings. He then remember that after playing for an hour Jasmine' offered for him to sleep in one of the guest room. Yukimura stand up and wash his face just then a knock on his door made him looked at it. Then entered Mr. Smithz, the head butler of the Schwarz household.

"Sir Yukimura we bought you some change of clothes." Just then two staff entered the room with a rack of clothes placing it in the middle of the room. "Please help yourself sir. I guess your approximate size. Also breakfast will be prepared at the sunroom at the east wing. We will guide you there. I'll be back after 15 minutes? Would that be alright, Sir?" Yukimura nodded his head really surprise with all this. Yukimura is born on a wealthy family but this is just a whole new level.