Renoir

For some reason Jasmine woke up even before the sun was up in the sky.

'Why am I feeling agitated?'

'Why do I feel nervous?'

Question plugged in her mind and to keep her thought sane and to keep her calm as well Jasmine decided to sketch.

When she was called for breakfast Jasmine dressed up finely for the Art exhibit. Wearing a pastel Yellow dress that hug her upper body perfectly and flow from waist down to just below her knees match with simple pearl earring, added with her naturally curly hair that reach her shoulder she sure looks angelic.

"Your mother already told us about the Art Exhibit. Who are you bringing with you?" Her Grandfather asked.

Jasmine is not suprise that her mother is the one who informed her grandparents. Her Grandfather just doesn't spoke to her father unless it's to insult him or criticize him.

"My classmate Oji-san. Like me he is fond of Renoir so I thought it would be nice if I would bring him along." Jasmine replied with a smile and continue eating her food.

"Him?" His grandfather asked his voice a little higher than usual.

"Yes. You know him. He is the one who helped with my art projects during the first term and he is also a good friend of Renji-kun." Jasmine said casually noticing how his grandfather is against the idea. Jasmine casually looked at her grandmother who is also looking at her. They exchange knowing glances.

"Dear let Jasmine go with her friend. I think I know this man she is pertaining too. If I recall it correctly Yukimura is it?"

"yes Oba-san. That's him." Jasmine smiled a little surprise that her grandmother really knew Yukimura.

"We've meet him a couple of time already dear. His family is known in advertising and is owner of some resorts and hotel. His mother is the designer of the yukata and kimono I adore." her grandmother said.

"Yukimura you say?" His grandfather thought for a while until he remembered.

"The Yukimura are old and distinguish family. They may not have the long history like ours but it still is old and refined." her grandmother said looking at her husband who is now nodding his head for approval.

"Alright. I will allow this but before you leave he must see me in person first." His grandfather said with finality in his voice. Jasmine sighted and then just smiled at her grandmother. This is the best they could do before her grandfather allow her to go out with a man.

Yukimura arrived in front of the grand third gate of the Taira Residence and as he climb down of the car he saw Jasmine walking to him. The world stand still as he take it all in. Her smile, her grace, her elegance, her beauty, it is too much to be that beautiful even for him who is said to be the 'Child of god' he is still a mere mortal, a human, and this fine young lady in front of him is truly a walking 'Goddess'.