Arrival

Author's Note: This is how I imagine how Martina Jasmine Taira Schwarz will looked like. Someone like Kinomoto Nadeshiko from Cardcaptor Sakura. You are free to imagine whoever you wish.

=========================================================

As the car crosses the bridge it enters a very intimidating looking main gate of the Taira Residence in Kanagawa Prefecture. 

The Taira Residence is the old Palace of one of the oldest family in Japan. Their family's history extended far older than the current Royal family of Japan. 

Martina looked out as they entered the gates and then the car made a turned and enter another gate. The palace has three gates before you can enter the main residence palace. The first gate being the biggest and made of solid iron steel. The inside is divided into three the main residence palace, the first and second palace and the place for the staffs. First Palace is where mostly the party's where held and right next to it the second palace for those guest who wish to rest and or are invited to stay the night over it can house approximately 70 people. It also has surrounding garden. The second gate is a direct path that will lead you to the final gate which is the grandest gate. But before entering another bridge is crossed because the main residence is surrounded with man maid Lake. The main residence as it is, is divided into five main parts. The northern wing where the head of the family is staying, it is the biggest among the division of the main residence. Every room for the main residence has its own private garden at the center of their room.

Martina looked around noting how beautiful and picturesque the Taira's palace is. She grew up in another grandeur western palace back in Germany but something about the Japanese style really made her fell in love with it over and over.

As the car pulled a stop in front of the main residence, Martina waited for the doors to be opened. As she steps out of the car she was surprised to see hundreds of maids and butler's lined in each side of the pathway.

"Good morning Jasmine-sama."

Everyone bowed and remained that way as Martina walks the pathway and was greeted by her grandmother's warm smile and her grandfather's usual stoic face.

"Oji-san. Oba-san." Martina greeted with a low bow and as she was about to stand up her grandmother engulfed her to a warm hug.

"Jasmine, it's been so long my dear." her grandmother said looking at her from head to toe disapprovingly. "You've grown thinner my dear. And look at this hands it's full of calloused now."

Ever since she became a pro tennis player she never had time to visit her maternal grandparents. To the world she may be known as Martina Schwarz the famous and youngest number 1 tennis player but to her maternal roots she is Taira Jasmine.

The way her grandparents lived is very traditional. For them a woman should be graceful and beautiful. Elegance should always be emitted. Sports is not an approved hobby. They wanted her to focus on art and music but things just happened.

Taira Yoshiyo is pleased how his granddaughter turned out. Beautiful, elegant and charming. Someone who perfected the art and culture of Japan. Despite the unpleasant German blood to her she is a complete Yamato Nadeshiko. (No racism intended. Jasmine's grandfather just really happens to be traditional and very   strict.) She is gifted in both music and art. She plays koto and other instruments perfectly. She is gifted in pottery and art and even her calligraphy is perfect. She is absolutely perfect aside from her loved for a certain western sport that he would like to remove to her. It is a good thing she will be staying with them now. He will be able to remove tennis from her and hone her to the perfect lady of their household that will surpasses his two daughters.