Finals

The day of the U-17 World Cup finals arrived. 

The air around the Japanese Representative is thick as the burden of defending the title is on the line. The same with Germany who is now as anxious to gain their title back as champion's and world's number one. 

They already faced in the start of the World Cup at the first round of the round robin in the group league and Germany vow to not let them get defeated again. Japan on the other hand vow not to let Germany get that ahead again.

"Let us all welcome the challenger for this year's World Cup Team Germany!" The announcer said earning a scream of support from the team's fans and just then team Germany enter the court. The air around them is as thick as Japan.

"And now! Let us all welcome last year's champion who is now back to defend the title! Team Japan!"

The Japanese Team arrived at the court, the aura surrounding them is great as Shiraishi noted.

Tokugawa is playing singles 3, Sanada and Atobe is playing doubles 2, Yukimura is playing singles 2, Fuji and Kirihara in doubles 1 and Echizen Ryoma is playing singles 1.

Patrick Vanderwaltz notice that Martina Schwarz is sitting at the side of the Japanese Rep making him frown. He was called by Tezuka to line in front of the Japanese Team.

Yukimura notice how Patrick Vanderwaltz of Germany is looking at Jasmine which is irritating him. This didn't go unnoticed by Atobe.

"Ahn~ You better win Yukimura, Martina might get upset with you if you lost." Atobe said in English and purposely using Martina rather than Jasmine to irked the German pro standing in front of Yukimura who is now looking at Yukimura.

Yukimura immediately catch on what Atobe wanted to do that made Yukimura smile. His smile however was not the friendly sort.

"Ea. Your dating Martina Schwarz now?" Echizen who quickly catches on asked in English. He of course is one of those players who love making snarky comment regarding his opponents. "Not bad." Echizen added.

All of the German team is now looking at Yukimura and assessing him. They can't believe that someone manages to swoon the Goddess of tennis.

Patrick is now pissed. "That's impossible." is all he said. As he went to side as singles 3 was about to start.

Yukimura got irritated with this. Is it really impossible to believe that he is dating the goddess of tennis?

Jasmine looked at Yukimura who is now making his way back to their side with the rest of the team when she noticed how he looked irritated. Yukimura sit next to Jasmine and is not talking.

"What's the matter Seiichi?" Jasmine asked. Fuji who is seated next to Yukimura smiled and answer on behalf of Yukimura.

"The German team said it's impossible that the two of you are dating." Jasmine looked from Fuji to Yukimura then to the German team who is now looking at them and then back to Fuji. Jasmine heard Atobe's statement a while ago but didn't hear what the German team said.

"They really said that?" Jasmine asked.

"The pro Patrick Vanderwaltz is the only one who said it verbally and the rest just looked at each other but they're obviously not believing it as well." Fuji explained.

Jasmine didn't know what to do or say. This is the first time she's dating anyone.

'If they don't want to believe then it's not my fault is it? But it's clearly upsetting Seiichi.' Jasmine thought as Yukimura's eyes remain on the court where Tokugawa is playing.