Leave

The next morning because of excessive drinking with Sanada and Yanagi, Yukimura woke up late and found a letter in the fridge.

Yukimura,

Sanada and I already left. We still have things we need to prepare for Monday at work. We will keep in touch

Yanagi

Yukimura heaved out a sight when he notice something covered in the counter.

Huh? Sanada and Renji must have cooked. Yukimura thought as he remove the cover and saw a fried dried fish and omelet with some pickled cucumber and a miso soup.

Yukimura felt hungry the moment he saw the well prepared dishes in front of him and immediately went to the rice cooker and eat.

He noted how delicious the food is. Yanagi must be the one who cooked. Yukimura thought as Sanada's cooking skill like his is only limited to the basics.

Yukimura was in the middle of eating his breakfast when he heard footsteps entering the kitchen. It must be Sanada or Yanagi. 'Did they forget something?'

He turned around too looked at the entrance and wonder if he is dreaming.

Standing at the entrance of the kitchen wearing an apron and looking like an angel is Jasmine.

"Oh! You're eating already." Jasmine said and smiled at Yukimura. "I went out to buy some fruits."

Jasmine said as she proceed to the sink to wash the fruits she bought at the nearby store.

Yukimura is still speechless as he watches Jasmine cut the apples. She's moving in the kitchen as if she knows it like the back of her hand. Is this a dream? He thought. The jasmine in front of him is acting as if they were married. Their married right? Yukimura thought.

But that very thought woke Yukimura up from reality.

"What are you doing here?" Yukimura asked his voice now low as he stare at the food in front of him.

"What do you mean?" Jasmine asked feigning ignorance and placed the sliced apple in front of Yukimura.

Yukimura looked up to see Jasmine's smiling face. Jasmine then move to the coffee maker and got him a hot coffee.

"What are you doing inside MY house?" Yukimura said emphasizing every word.

"Huh?" Jasmine asked. 'Fanning innocent wouldn't make me soft Jasmine.' Yukimura thought.

"Stop acting innocent. Who let you in?"

"Seiichi." Jasmine said softly looking at Yukimura worriedly.

"Leave." Yukimura said his voice is low normally people would cower away from him but Jasmine held her place and stay where she is.

Yukimura looked up to see Jasmine is still in front of him.

"I told you to LEAVE! So LEAVE!" Yukimura screamed at Jasmine making Jasmine flinched.

"Seiichi." Jasmine said her voice is so low.

"Damn it! I told you to leave Jasmine! So freaking leave!"

This made Jasmine leave. As she step out of Yukimura's house Yukimura immediately locked the doors.

'How dare she appear in front of me as if nothing happen?'

'How can she smile at me as if she's not the very reason why I'm hurting?'

Yukimura closed his eyes as he felt his legs lose it making him sit with his back on the door.