Marriage Interview

I resurrected back from the dead! HAHAHA! Kidding. Hi everyone! Sorry this is a bit late and a bit far from my usual update of weekly or every other day. Holidays is just a busy season for me and my family and since I'm on break from the university I just stay far from technologies and just gave myself some me time and family time. How about you guys? Did you enjoy your holiday? 

Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

PS. I wrote this on the spot and no edit. So hope you forgive whatever it lacks and whatever mistake there is.

===================================================================

Seiichi is standing outside one of the tallest building in Kanagawa. The marriage interview will be held at one of the restaurant in the said building. 

'Why did I even come here?' He thought as he enter the lobby of the building. It is a very luxurious looking building that has restaurants in the first few levels and the rest of it is residential building and hotels. His family is part owner of the said building.

"Yukimura-sama." A man clad in a very expensive looking suit said as he bow in front of Yukimura. "I'm the general manager of Yukimura Grand Hotel. I was instructed to escort you to the VIP hall."                   

Yukimura nodded his head as expected of his mother. She would make sure Yukimura wouldn't escape. He is already here and she still thought that Seiichi would run away.

"Please lead the way." Seiichi said and the manager bow his head again and lead the way.

They enter a private elevator. Yukimura look at his reflection. He is already devising a plan on how to beat his mother in this game of manipulation. People always say that he looks so much like his father aside from the hair but just one other thing he inherited from his mother is the way they manage to get everyone do exactly the way they want. For years not even once did Yukimura manage to win against his mother in this game often than not his mother would let him win on very special circumstances. 

Yukimura closed his eyes and open it again as he pray for him to win this game. Just as he opens his eyes the elevator stop at the rooftop where the restaurant that overlooks the whole Kanagawa is.

It's a beautiful and very luxurious looking restaurant.

"Yukimura-sama. This way please." The manager said as he courteously motioned for the right side of the room where the private rooms are.

Seiichi followed and everyone in the restaurant turned to look at the dashing Yukimura Seiichi. Pro tennis player and is in line to inherit the fortune of the prestigious and  magnificent Yukimura Clan but but as if that isn't enough the young man happens to be rather very gorgeous and with inhumane aura about him that akin to a god. 

Yukimura gave his "Child of God" smile to those few he remember meeting. Those who are blessed with this smile they can't help but be dazzled and forgot why they were even there.

"Yukimura-sama we are here." The manager said as he bows and motion for the door to be open by the two attending personnel outside the door.

The double doors where opened and it reveal a traditional Japanese set up but with a million dollar view of the whole Kanagawa. Right there his mother is seated and sipping her tea.

Yukimura stop himself from raising an eye brow. As far as he knows he is 20 minutes late, not that he didn't do it intentionally.

He sat next to his mother as tea is place in front of him.

"It's good thing you are here early." His mother said and sip on her tea again.

He look at his watch and see it's already 1:23 pm. The marriage interview was supposed to be at 1:00 pm. Or did his mother, Yukimura Fuyumi, play him and told him an earlier time because she knows Seiichi would intentionally turned up late.