Sushi

Jasmine is watching Yukimura as he move around the room preparing her meal. He looks adorable fussing over everything.

Jasmine in years never felt this light and happy. 'How did I live for the past years?' Jasmine wonder as she continue watching the adorable Yukimura Seiichi.

Yukimura look back to Jasmine who is chuckling while looking at him move around the room.

He just smiled and went back on preparing the food their maid brought for Jasmine. Yukimura doesn't trust the food in the hospital as base on his personal experience. He then place the tray of food in the table on her bed.

Jasmine frown now seeing the food Yukimura has been preparing.

"Is something wrong?" Yukimura asked seeing the frown on Jasmine's face.

"What's this?"

"Okayu?" Yukimura said looking worriedly he taste it a while ago and it's good for an Okayu. He made sure also that there is vegetables dice to bits and placed to it for it to be more nutritious.

"Yes. I know it's Okayu but why Okayu?" Jasmine asked looking at Yukimura now.

"Your still sick love you need light food for now you can't eat so many food immediately." Yukimura said slowly and very patiently. It would have worked if he is not talking to a hungry pregnant woman but apparently he is.

"But Seiichi." Jasmine said tears are now forming on her eyes making Yukimura sighted she has to eat and if she doesn't want to eat this then I have to compromise.

"What do you want to eat then?"

"I want Sushi!" Jasmine said her voice rising from excitement and happiness especially when she remembered the Sushi she and Yukimura ate before.

Yukimura's eyes widen. "You can't eat sushi. Raw fish is bad for your health and also the vinegar rice might not be good for you especially those sushi with sake."

"But. . .but." Jasmine said as a lone tear started to fall on her eyes making Yukimura panic. She can't cry, she can't be stressed.

Yukimura's thought is racing to find a solution and even before Jasmine could cry further he sighted he will never win this, he is sure. "Fine. I'll do something about it."

"I want sushi from Kawamura-san!" Jasmine said clapping her hand in excitement making Yukimura smile but the next words that came out of Jasmine made Yukimura's eyes widen. "I want you to be the one to buy it personally."

"You want me to go to Tokyo for sushi?" Yukimura asked carefully not wanting to offend Jasmine or anything.

"Yes!" Jasmine said a little too happy.

Yukimura doesn't have the heart to say no and with a defeated sight he look at Jasmine who is humming happily as she eats the Okayu now.