Beginnings

Just like Jasmine suggested Yukimura called some people so he can practice before going to the tournament. Sanada, Shiraishi, and a couple of other power player he got to know in the camp for this favour and they are more than happy to help Yukimura.

The next day they, right before his flight later that night, everyone gathered in the Rikkaidai Tennis Court.

"Thank you for coming all the way here and helping me prepare for this." Yukimura said to the seven power players who have come. Sanada, Toyama, Shiraishi, Oni with Tanegeshima, and Kabaji, that came because of Atobe.

"Ahn~ Kabaji will defeat you. Maybe after this we can play so I can show you what a King ore-sama is." Atobe said who is standing in front of Kabaji.

"If we still have time Atobe." Yukimura said and smile at Atobe.

"It's a great opportunity for us to help you train Yukimura. Being able to play at the Melbourne Junior Tournament is such a great step for you." Oni from the Camp said as Irie Kanata and Kazuta Tokugawa stands behind him.

Everyone settle down around the court of Rikkaidai as Sanada and Yukimura enter the courts.

"I won't hold back Yukimura." Sanada said as they shake hands.

"I don't expect you too, Sanada." Yukimura answered and smiled at Sanada.

Yukimura planned on not using the Yips. As Sanada uses his lightning he expect Yukimura to use the same technique he used to return it like before but was surprised when he didn't.

What more surprises Sanada was when he received Yukimura's return the ball has no power to it even though it looks like a very powerful shot making the ball go out.

'Am I in yips? Am I losing my sense of touch?'

The rest who were watching was surprised that Sanada made that ball out when it was supposed to be a powerful shot as well.

Atobe looked carefully at the match. This technique. . .he thought.

"What do you think Atobe?" Oni asked who is standing next to Atobe.

"The technique Yukimura used canceled the power to the ball. The speed made it looked like a heavy ball but it's actually a light ball." Atobe said he can't quite grasp the technique Yukimura used.

They continue their match and Sanada didn't expect for Yukimura to do that again. Sanada thought it was the Yips but he can still feel, hear and see the ball even as the game progresses even though Yukimura keeps on canceling every powerful shot Sanada makes.

'It's not a fluke or the yips. It doesn't seem it's a dream. What is this technique Yukimura is using?'

Kintaro was the next one Yukimura played to. Just like that the game finished with Yukimura's complete victory.

"This is turning out all one sided match." Atobe said. Yukimura did evolved so much.

Oni was the next one to play with Yukimura. Yukimura knows about his powerful Jack knife and a couple other hand numbing technique.

"Let's give it our best Yukimura." Oni said earning a smile from Yukimura.

Oni was surprised how the game turned out with Sanada it was such a one sided match. To everyone's surprise Yukimura manage to return all of Oni's finishing return. Even the glowing shot.

Did he really manage to grow this much since the U-17 WC? That is what's going on in everyone's mind as they watch how Yukimura completely dominated the match.