Match

It's a win for Atobe.

"That's Genichirou's 24 lost to Atobe who have 22 lost to Sanada." Yanagi said as he write it down on his notebook. Jasmine wasn't shock to know that Yanagi up to this day still keeps tab on everyone's data.

"Sanada is impressive to have fought equal with someone who went pro." Jasmine said making Yukimura look at her who is standing between her and Yanagi.

"He is." Yukimura agreed as he smile at the thought. Sanada contrary to other people's expectation didn't go pro.

"Have Sanada won a game from you, Seiichi?" Jasmine wondered as he look at the other matches.

Yukimura only smile to Jasmine again and words are not needed as Jasmine knew that Sanada probably haven't won a game.

"That means on everyone here Kunimitsu and Echizen are the only ones who won a match against you?" Jasmine said, Yukimura only smile to Jasmine and then turn his gaze to Atobe who is now exiting the court. "Impressive." Jasmine said more to herself.

"Ahn~! Yukimura prepare to be defeated this time?" Atobe said making Yukimura to laugh.

"That's a good outlook Atobe." Yukimura said as he went near to Atobe.

That is when Atobe notice Jasmine that was also notice by Fuji and Tezuka.

"What's this? Your back together?" Atobe ask looking at Jasmine but the question is directed more to Yukimura than to Jasmine.

"Yes. Now, can we start?" Yukimura asked a little impatiently.

"Well, this is interesting." Atobe responded again with that smile on his face.

"What is interesting?" Jasmine ask looking at Atobe who is now entering the court again.

"That your back together with Yukimura." Atobe replied as he stop from his track and look at Jasmine.

"Why did it became interesting?" She asked curiously.

"Just because. . ."

"Atobe, are we going to start or not?" Yukimura asked cutting Atobe's statement.

Atobe look at Yukimura, irritated for cutting him off, but then decided to shut his mouth and just beat him to tennis. He then look at Jasmine and wink at her.

Atobe is known for dragging the match long and bringing it to his favorite tie breaker. He loves putting his opponent to their limit. In contrast to Yukimura's short and complete annihilation of opponent.

The match between the two surely is interesting.

It is no longer a surprise when Yukimura won the match in complete victory. The two shake hands and went out of the court.