Birthday

Yukimura can count in his fingers how many times he felt so scared and lost in his whole life.

He is the type to never lost his focus. He always calmly keeping tab of everything going on. One of the few qualities he have that not everyone possess and also something everyone admire about him.

One of the moments he ever felt scared was when he heard his doctor said he can no longer play tennis. The other one was when he fell into yips himself. But even in those moment Yukimura calmly accepts it a few moments later but today is different.

He doesn't know how he will collect himself. How he will think of a way out of this because right now he is helpless. The only thing he can do is wait.

He together with the rest of Rikkaidai is outside the operating room. Jasmine just got in a few minutes ago. Renji already called his grandparents and Jasmine's parents. The rest of the team silently waits outside while Yukimura is pacing back and forth not really staying in place.

"Yukimura you should sit down." Sanada said as he knows how Yukimura is feeling right now.

Yukimura brushed off the offer, with the way he is feeling right now he knows full well he can't just sit and wait.

Everyone looked at their captain pitifully. They never saw him lose his composure, his cool. At that moment Yukimura look someone their age for the first time. A scared and lost boy.

Yukimura didn't notice or rather care about his team's gaze all that matter to him is to know whether the woman he love more than his own life is doing all right inside the operating room.

"Renji!" Kana called his nephew as she came running in the hall towards them, she is followed by her husband and behind them they can see two older couple following behind both wearing a kimono.

"Aunt Kana." Renji said as he stand up from his seat and face the woman.

"What happened to my daughter?" Kana asked her beautiful face is strained with tears and once her husband is at her side put his arms around her.

"She's inside the operating room right now." Renji said "We don't know her condition at the moment."

"Oh! Our poor baby Anshelm! How can she be in this situation all over again." Kana said as her husband hug her.

"What happened? How did she get into an accident?" Anshelm is the one who asked this time.

"We were walking at the side walk when there is a child suddenly crossing the road and Jasmine saw a car speeding towards the child and before we know it she ran towards the child and pushed her out of the way and Jasmine was the one hit." Renji explained. Anshelm on the other hand knows full well her daughter so he knows how Jasmine would save other people on expense of her own life.

The older couple that happened to be the Taira Clan's head listened to their grandson's explanation and then took the seat that the members of the club offered. Just a few seconds later three doctor and a man in business suit came to them.