Pain

Jasmine open her eyes. It's Monday now and Yukimura didn't contact her last night and she's deeply worried about him. Jasmine close her eyes again when she remember the pain in Yukimura's eyes. Is her leaving him is really that painful for Yukimura? Is it really that hard for him?

Jasmine open her eyes again and this time decided to go to Yukimura. However, before Jasmine can leave her grandparents called for her.

"Jasmine we will be having visitor for lunch and we want you to be with us when we receive them." Yoshiyo said looking at his granddaughter. "Renji will also join us."

Jasmine nodded her head knowing she won't be able to escape this. Jasmine was dressed into a kimono to receive the guest while Renji is dressed in a Fancy suit. They were currently in the lavish first palace.

"Welcome to our home." her grandmother greeted to the three old gentleman with one younger man who is about Renji's age. He gaze to Jasmine and was in awe at the beauty of the Goddess of tennis.

Jasmine felt a little uneasy with his gaze but choose to ignore it.

"This is a very great home you have." one of the older gentleman said to her grandfather.

"It's been on the family from the very beginning." Yoshiyo said with pride as they walk towards the smallest but one of the grandest dining room in the palace.

"AH. Yes. The impressive line of the Taira family." the other gentleman said nodding his head in approval. If they get this deal right his family would benefit a lot from being associated to the oldest family of Japan.

They sat down on the table and Jasmine sat down with Renji on the middle surrounded by the small table. Jasmine picked up the Koto and started playing first.

As she play the Koto Jasmine's grandparents filled with pride as she emanate the perfect grace and elegance. The music that is coming out of the Koto is matching her grace and beauty. The gentlemen all look at beauty in front of them in complete awe as she is too surreal.

Renji played a few songs as well to entertain the guest and Jasmine also perform a tea ceremony. Renji explained to her a while ago that the guest where Chinese investor for their company in China and that they were also going to be the key for expanding the business further in China and Mongolia.

"My grandson is single and not dating anyone." Mr. Sy said looking at Yoshiyo. Yoshiyo already knew what is coming.

Jasmine fidget nervously. This could turn out bad. She can't be set up with someone right now? Right? She has Seiichi.

"Grandfather." Renji intervene but his grandfather raise his hand indicating Renji to keep quiet.

"As you have known Mr. Sy I've alreay tried twice to set an engagement but both failed. I would like my grandchildren to have free reign over marital matters." Yoshiyo said shocking his wife and grandchildren.

After lunch, the broken hearted guest left with Renji and Jasmine change into a dress and went to the venue of Yukimura's photoshoot that Renji told her.