Unworthy

It took a lot of convincing before Maddox gave Yukimura the exact location where Jasmine is.

He immediately drive their and he saw two cars blocking the road making him stop and saw Maddox standing in the middle.

"I told you the location because she's been out there for hours she might get sick." Maddox said motioning to the other side. Since Maddox have been there for Jasmine from the very beginning she is very protective of the Lady as she is someone nice and the most selfless person in the world.

To get to the cliff you either go straight to the forest and walk for 3 minutes or drive around of it for a shorter period but the cliff is not directly in view from their location.

Yukimura nodded his head and Maddox step aside to make way for Yukimura. Yukimura then ran to the side. It is definetly an advantage that he is an athlete and running is very easy for him. He didn't exactly know what to expect. But his heart felt like it fall on the ground and crushed at the scene.

The moment he reach the view Jasmine is already falling towards the cliff. Yukimura didn't know what to do but run towards her and that is what he did ran to the side and just as Jasmine reach the water Yukimura screamed her name.

"JASMINE!!!!!"

Yukimura then count to ten but she didn't surface and her security is already running his way that is when Yukimura jump to the water.

What the hell was she thinking jumping to the water?

This is the first that he completely lost his mind and the only thing that matters is the girl he loves.

Yukimura's eyes widen and panic consumed him when she saw Jasmine underwater and she looks unconscious. He tried to shake her but she's not opening her eyes. Yukimura immediately swim to the surface of the water making sure Jasmine's head is out in the water as well. Yukimura look for a shore but there is no land he can lay her.

"Jasmine? Jasmine wake up." Yukimura said as he struggle to shake her and keep them floating.

"Master Seiichi!" Maddox said as she let down a rope. Yukimura quickly grab it and the Jasmine's security pull them upwards.

When they were on the side of the cliff Yukimura quickly check Jasmine's pulse. It's weak and Yukimura is panicking. The only thing on his mind is Jasmine.

"We already called an ambulance." Maddox said. Seiichi nodded his head as he placed his ear next to Jasmine's heart. He can hear a faint beat but it's too faint that it's scares Yukimura. That is when Yukimura decided to perform CPR.

Until the medic arrive Yukimura is performing CPR. The medic immediately place oxygen mask to Jasmine and carry her to the ambulance. Yukimura rode with them.

Yukimura is outside the emergency room. He didn't know what to do and just pacing back and forth. If something bad happened to Jasmine because of him Yukimura swore he will die from pain and sorrow. He didn't mind that his body is tired from doing continuous CPR before the medic arrives or how cold he is.

Just then the door opened and Jasmine's grandfather strode in and before Yukimura can react he punch him real hard making him fall to the ground.

"I told you not to harm my granddaughter you bastard! I will kill you!" Yoshiyo said as he pick up Yukimura from the ground and was about to throw another punch when Renji and Sanada arrive stopping the old man from killing their best friend.

"Let me go Renji! I will kill this son of a bitch!" Yoshiyo said wishing he brought his sword along to kill this bastard.

"Oji-san calm down. This wouldn't make the matters good." Renji said trying his best to calm his old man down.