Transferee from Germany

It was Monday morning and today is the start of her first day at Rikkaidai High School as a first year transferee student. Her grandfather had to pull some strings to allow her to enroll even without taking an exam and with the first term about to end and without her real name and identity being exposed. Today she will enter high school as Taira Jasmine and not as Martina Schwarz.

She dressed into the emerald green uniform of Rikkaidai and then she put on a yellow head band. She hold her shoulder length hair already missing her long curly hair that reached her waist before she had it cut yesterday so that no one will recognize her. The forest green color of her eyes were hidden under her thick glasses. But despite her best effort if you are an avid fan of tennis you would definitely recognize her as Martina Schwarz.

Putting everything aside she grab her bag and grab some breakfast and then head out for school. As their car reaches the gates all student were already probably in class as no one except his cousin Renji is at the gates.

"Let's go. I'll guide you around. I also got your schedule with me. Oji-san really pulled some strings so that we can be in the same class." Renji said making Jasmine let go of nervous feeling she has.

Renji told Jasmine to wait outside the classroom for their teacher.

When the sensei arrived he talked a bit to Jasmine and told her to come in once he said to be able to introduce herself. Jasmine never like introducing herself to public. She finds it bothersome. She also doesn't like being looked at. Considering her beauty and everything everyone would thought that she's used with the attention but even after years she still doesn't like it.

"Please come in and introduce yourself to class." The teacher said from the inside of the classroom. Making Jasmine come back from her thoughts, she took a couple of deep breaths before entering the room.

Everyone looked at her curiously. Assessing her. Guessing from her thick glasses she must be very nerdy some of them thought. But some noted that if she will remove it they guess that she will be beautiful. Some thought of her as cute.

"G-good morning everyone. I'm Taira Jasmine I just transferred here from Germany I hope we can all get along well." Jasmine said and bow her head. As she raised her head she meet her cousin's gaze who nodded at her. Her gaze however shifted to the guy next to her cousin who is sitting by the window and looking outside. He is the only one who isn't looking at her until and as if sensing someone is looking at him the guy turned his head and look at her. Making her turned his head down again.

"Alright Taira-san why don't you sit behind Yukimura-san." the teacher said pointing at the only vacant seat at the back of the guy who is staring outside a while ago.

Jasmine took her seat and the class begun. She tried hard to keep focused and listen to the teacher for even though she understand Japanese fluently and can speak it well she still has to catch up or else she might fail. Failing is not an option. Everyone in their family are high achievers that's why it's a given that she has to do great. To do well is not an option she must be the best. Jasmine just hope she can live up to that expectation.

After the class they have free period. That is when Renji-kun went to her.