Teasing

Right after quarter finals team Japan now decided to rest a little. Yukimura with Yanagi, Marui, Fuji, Atobe, Niou, Kirihara, and a forced Sanada are walking around Oxford Street trying to find something to amuse them.

"Neh, mura. Can't we just eat cakes?" Marui asked Yukimura as they passed yet again another café.

"You just ate cake before we left the hotel." Kirihara said while his hands are both in his nape and walking carelessly.

"Kirihara is right! You're going to get yourself a cavity if you didn't stop consuming too much sugar!" Sanada said to Marui making any retort from Marui went down. Sanada continued to scold Marui making Kirihara thank heavens that he isn't the receiving end of Sanada's preaching.

"We should really decide where to go. Have any place in mind Atobe?" Yukimura said looking at Atobe.

"We can go into this western restaurant." Atobe said telling in details about the restaurant.

"Ea~! I don't like those kind of food Mura." Marui said now complaining after getting out of Sanada's preaching.

"We should just left you at a café." Niou said in between coughs.

"You shouldn't have cough senpai. We understand it perfectly clear." Akaya said.

"It's for the effect brat." Niou said making Akaya red.

"Stop it the both of you." Yanagi said and placed Akaya next to him and Yukimura. Most of the time Yukimura is the trick needed to get Akaya quiet, aside from Sanada's disciplinary action.

Fuji is just getting some photos while Niou and Atobe are talking. Yanagi on the other hand is talking to Yukimura suggesting some places they could go.

Just then Fuji caught something in his lens. He put down his camera and approached Yukimura and Yanagi.

"Neh Yukimura." making Yukimura looked at Fuji.

"Isn't that Jasmine-san?" Fuji asked pointing at a lady who is now being surrounded by a group of fans. Yukimura and the rest looked at Jasmine's way who is now also being surrounded by a group of reporters.

"Where are her security personnel?" Yanagi asked as he reach out for his phone and dialed his uncle's number.

"She has security personnel?" Kirihara asked looking at envy to the fans getting a picture with her.

Before Yanagi can answer his uncle already picked up the call. "Uncle, we're at the Oxford street and Jasmine is currently being mob by a group of fans and reporter." Renji paused as his uncle said something and then said "We will try to control the crowd and escape with her. I will text you for our location if we manage to get away." Renji was silent until the phone call ended.

"She escape her body guards again. We need to help her right now before anyone can get hurt." Yanagi said earning a nod from the rest.

"How are we going to do that senpai? It looks impossible to get near her right now." Kirihara asked looking at the increasing number of people surrounding Jasmine.

"There is no time talking and constructing a plan the number of people surrounding her is increasing by the second. We need to cut in now." Atobe said earning a nod from everyone as he is right.

They made their way to Jasmine and have to pushed some people away. It was a messed trying to get her and when they manage to they surrounded her.

"If you would please Miss Martina needs to go now." Yanagi said earning a protest of disapproval from the crowd. Yukimura saw this as distraction and grab's Jasmine's hand and made a run for it.