AG History: Winners!

Before I get to the main winners of AG: History, I'm posting the final rankings, so you guys can see where you stood! Keep in mind that I didn't score the final entries, so the rankings is from Task 8 and earlier. This also doesn't determine the main winner, but you guys are all winners in my opinion!

1. ariel_paiement1 [97]

2. JesterheadJohnSnow [93.2]

3. Several7s [92.2]

4. RondaRayl [90]

5. Sara_R_Stark [79.3]

6. MusicgirlXD [71.3]

Next up is the Historical Winner - aka the writer who earned the most Knowledge Points.

In third place, we have RondaRayl with a total of 268 Knowledge Points!

Coming close up in second, ariel_paiement1 ended up with 465 Knowledge Points!

Finally, the winner. This person included hundreds of historical details in practically every single entry and put forth so much effort - more effort than anyone else. So much that no one could even dare catch up to him, so you really deserve this win, JesterheadJohnSnow. You ended up with a total of 756 Knowledge Points!

Finally, at last, we have the winner of AG: History!

*drumroll*

*says in announcer voice*

In fourth place is....

RondaRayl!

In third place, we have....

JesterheadJohnSnow!

And in second...

We actually have a tie!

ariel_paiement1 and Sara_R_Stark!

Finally, to the winner...

*second drumroll*

*dramatic pause...*

The winner of AG: History is....

Several7s!

Congratulations everyone! You are all fantastic writers and I love reading everything you guys write and I seriously love working with you, even if my AG's aren't so much as competitions anymore as they are a chance for us to all write and have fun together! I'm so proud of each and every single one of you!