Task Five: Awards and Rankings

Here are the awards handed out for Task Five:

Desperation - JesterheadJohnSnow, Several7s, Sara_R_Stark, RondaRayl, jesusfreak202

Because your characters were desperate to return to their time periods and you showed that, you may choose one of these options that you're most desperate for: 24 extra deadline, being able to answer an extra clue, or ignoring the Task 6 ballot punishments. COMMENT HERE WHICH YOU CHOSE.

Creative Reasons - RondaRayl, Several7s, Sara_R_Stark, JesterheadJohnSnow, ariel_paiement1, jesusfreak202

Because you showed creative reasons why your characters decided to return to their time periods, you need extra word count (to continue being creative). Therefore, you have unlimited word count in Task Six).

The Heart of Rebellion - JesterheadJohnSnow, jesusfreak202

Because you showed the heart of rebellion and feels for it, you both may rebel and ignore one aspect of the task in Task Six so that you may focus on the heart of your story.

Love For Your Country - MusicgirlXD, Shermanblook, JesterheadJohnSnow, ariel_paiement1, jesusfreak202

Because you showed your characters having love for their country, your writing is loved and therefore, you can have me ignore one aspect of the grading rubric for Task Six, except for points for being late.

Two Hearts - Several7s, ariel_paiement1, Shermanblook

Because you showed your characters loving each other, you may return their love and avoid killing off any characters in Task Six.

Early hand-ins:

First - RondaRayl

Second - JesterheadJohnSnow

Third - ariel_paiement1

Because you guys have handed in early and always have, you have a save from eliminations if there are any. You can use this to avoid being voted and eliminated. You have an automatic score of 11.5 that you may use in Task 6 if you write and hand in an entry at least 2000 words and you may have a hint of a task of your choice.

Did all the ballot punishments - ariel_paiement1, Several7s, jesusfreak202. All of you PM me for the perk you wish to choose that will apply to Task Six! :)

I AM CHOOSING TO HAVE UNLIMITED WORD COUNT FOR THE REST OF THE COMPETITION. If you two want this, then let me know and you can have this or if you have another idea for a perk of your choice, PM me and I'll see about approving it.

If you think you included them all then comment here and we'll go through and figure out if you missed any.

Here are the scores for Task Five alone:

1. jesusfreak202 SCORE: 11.8

2. ariel_paiement1 SCORE: 11.7

3. JesterheadJohnSnow SCORE: 11.6

4. Several7s SCORE: 11.4

5. Sara_R_Stark SCORE: 11.2

6. RondaRayl SCORE: 10.8

7. MusicgirlXDSCORE: 9.3

8. Shermanblook SCORE: 9.2

9. ZSB2000 SCORE: 0 - ELIMINATED

Here are the overall rankings:

1. ariel_paiement1 [62.7]

2. JesterheadJohnSnow [60.4]

3. Several7s [57.7]

4. jesusfreak202 [56.6]

5. RondaRayl [56.3]

6. Shermanblook [50.8]

7. Sara_R_Stark [46]

8. MusicgirlXD [42.2]

Here are the Knowledge Points received for Task Five:

jesusfreak202 received: 5 Knowledge Points from 1 clue answered correctly, 10 from a historical event and 13 extra details for a total of 28 Knowledge Points won this round.

ariel_paiement1 received: 5 Knowledge Points from 1 clue answered correctly and 15 historical details for a total of 20 Knowledge Points won this round.

JesterheadJohnSnow received: 5 Knowledge Points from 1 clue answered correctly, 30 from 3 historical events and 66 extra details for a total of 101 Knowledge Points won this round.

Several7s received: 5 Knowledge Points from 1 clue answered correctly and 2 extra details for a total of 7 Knowledge Points won this round.

Sara_R_Stark received: 5 Knowledge Points from 1 clue answered correctly for a total of 5 Knowledge Points won this round.

RondaRayl received: 5 Knowledge Points from 1 clue answered correctly, 10 from a historical event, and 11 extra details for a total of 26 Knowledge Points won this round.

MusicgirlXD received: 5 Knowledge Points from 1 clue answered correctly and 1 extra detail for a total of 6 Knowledge Points won this round.

Here are the Knowledge Points Rankings:

1. JesterheadJohnSnow [428]

2. ariel_paiement1 [274]

3. jesusfreak202 [174]

4. RondaRayl [125]

5. Several7s [111]

6. Sara_R_Stark [54]

7. MusicgirlXD [12]

8. Shermanblook [10]

Here are the ballot rankings:

1. jesusfreak202 - 22

2. JesterheadJohnSnow - 11

3. Sara_R_Stark - 8

4. ariel_paiement1 - 4

5. Several7s - 3

5. MusicgirlXD - 3

6. Shermanblook - 2

7. RondaRayl - 1

DEATHS: (Ones other writers killed off)

Jarl Starkad - JesterheadJohnSnow

Jarl Starkad - JesterheadJohn Snow

Richard - RondaRayl

DEATHS: (Offically killed off by their own writers)

Medekhgui - ariel_paiement1

Fake Max and Maurice - Shermanblook

Felipe - Several7s

Eleanor - Sara_R_Stark

Because of ZSB2000's drop out, there are no elminations this round - surprise, surprise *sarcastic*