Spot 6: RondaRayl

CHARACTER 1:

Name: Thomas

Name: Thomas

Age: 14

Gender: Male

Time they're from: 1841 - 1855

Country: America

Languages: English, a little Lakota

Appearance: Thomas has short blonde hair and he's tall for his age with a medium built. He has a perfect skin tone and brown eyes.

Backstory: His family left Independence, MO to settle west in Oregon. Along the way, his father got sick and the wagon train was forced to leave them behind. Thomas wanted to go off into the woods alone to try to find something to help and his mom didn't want him to. A tribe of Lakota found them and didn't attack but was wary to help because of his father's sickness. One day, a young Lakota boy, age 15, angered a male elk and was attacked, so Thomas saved the Lakota boy. Because of this, the warriors took their medicine man and helped Thomas' father recover.

Personality: Outgoing, adventurous, bit of a rebel who doesn't always listen.

Weapons: None

Friends and family: Ma and Pa and eventually the young Lakota boy

Favorite activities: reading books, walking and exploring the woods

The day he was captured: After his dad recovered, they were trying to catch up to the wagon train when Kenneth's agents attacked and knocked everyone out. Thomas woke up in the future, confused.

CHARACTER 2:

Name: Norman

Name: Norman

Age: 31

Gender: Male

Time they're from: 1912 - 1943

Country: Poland

Language: Hebrew, Aramaic, a little German and a little English

Appearance: He has short, brown hair with brown eyes covered by glasses. He's tall and slender with average looks.

Author's Games: HistoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara