National Museum of History

So that you can properly write what life is like here in the year 3,000 and at the Museum where your character has been imprisoned, here is all the information you need to know about the museum.

Technology here is referred to as holos. Holos have taken the place of computers. Their technical name is hologram, which means they're a projection in the air that you can interact with. The holonet is the equivalent to the internet and everyone has access to it since it's everywhere. To interact with the holo, you use a holoboard - equal to a keyboard. Instead of phones and tablets, now everyone uses holos for everything.

Electricity and cars are now all solar powered.

The Museum itself has two main buildings. The first is called Building A and it's the Museum itself. Building A has four floors and its spread over a thousand acres. Floor 1 is divided into sections for different historical themes. In the northern center is the grand entrance which leads into the main hall.  In the northeast corner is a large section called shipwreck cove, dedicated to shipwrecks throughout history. In the northwestern section is early history tucked in the corner, and a medieval ballroom to show medieval times. Below it is ancient and medieval medicine. Below the main hall, directly in the center, is World Wars - a section dedicated entirely to both. In the southwestern corner is Ancient Greece tucked above Ancient Rome, which has a much larger section. In the south center is Ancient America. And in the southeast corner is Ancient Egypt with the south entrance leading to it. This section also has a balcony overlooking it from Floor 2 that has Kenneth and Betty's offices.

Here is a map of Building A, Floor 1:

Floor 2, other than Betty and Kenneth's offices in the southeast corner, which overlooks the Ancient Egypt section, is entirely dedicated to wars throughout history

Floor 2, other than Betty and Kenneth's offices in the southeast corner, which overlooks the Ancient Egypt section, is entirely dedicated to wars throughout history. Its sections are divided according to wars through the eras.

Floor 3 is called the Royal Palace and has rooms with exhibits dedicated to royal figures throughout history. Each exhibit, along with information and examples of that era, contains a small replica of the palace that they lived in.

Floor 4 has five sections: Vehicles and Transportation in the northwest corner, music through the ages - slightly smaller - in the northeast corner. The dance hall takes up the south all the way across the floor, which features many different dances from throughout history. Then in the southwest corner, is a smaller room that holds various maps from throughout time.

Here is a picture of the map for Floor 4:

Your characters, once you make them, will be placed on a stand inside transparent energy that forms a cylinder tube around them

Your characters, once you make them, will be placed on a stand inside transparent energy that forms a cylinder tube around them. They are in this tube all day as rich patrons and visitors come to the museum. They have been processed by Kenneth and taught to talk about their time period and answer any questions the visitors have. Your characters are punished by Kenneth if they don't cooperate and are not put onto a stand until Kenneth knows they will obey. At night, they are all kept in a massive basement that stretches over the entire Museums grounds where they are allowed to stay to sleep, rest, eat, and take breaks. They are left in their stand during the entire day.