Introducing the Staff

The following are characters of my invention. They are the main staff that works at the Museum of National History and these are the people who have captured your characters, tore them away from their home, families, and timeline, and have kept them as prisoners all for the sake of being part of this museum. Also, there is no being sponsored in AG History, so this is strictly so you know these characters for the storyline. (Perks that normally would be given out to people who are sponsored are now going to be given with awards).

Name: Kenneth Everland

Gender: Male

Age: 44

Appearance: Kenneth has short cropped brown hair with thin lips covered by a square mustache. His face and features are as narrow as he is skinny and tall. Because of this, his gait is long but he holds himself with pride - mostly because he's filthy rich and he knows it.

 Because of this, his gait is long but he holds himself with pride - mostly because he's filthy rich and he knows it

Backstory: Kenneth had a typical childhood with loving parents in a household that he thought was too poor. Wearing hand-me-downs from his older siblings, Kenneth often got teased in school, but what kid doesn't? He didn't learn much in school because his teachers were concerned with other students that came from the prominent families of his hometown. He was always fascinated with history and desperately wanted to learn more. As he went to college, he went into science and technology and worked on a special team for a project worth ninety percent of their grade. They accidentally invented a time machine, but Kenneth wanted to use it to open up a museum and educate people of history. Because the others disagreed, Kenneth snapped and killed them all, taking the time machine for himself. He hired a new staff and used the machine to go back in time, where he kidnapped his first two victims. He forced them to stand inside glass cases, using speakers to talk to a few visitors who came to see it in his home at first. As it grew and Kenneth earned more money for the new technology he invented, he eventually bought a space and worked hard to bring the National Museum of History to life and now that it's opened, Kenneth couldn't be happier.

Personality: Kenneth truly doesn't see any wrong in what he's doing. He believes he's right simply because he wants to educate young minds like his who never had the chance. Deep inside, he's also greedy and will do anything to anyone to get what he wants. Despite his "normal" attitude, he's absolutely terribly mean to the historical figures. He doesn't see them as people since they come from the past and are already supposed to be dead; he doesn't care what happens to them as long as they obey him. They're nothing more than his puppets.

*****

Name: Betty

Gender: Female

Age: 27

Appearance: Betty has blonde curly hair that reaches her shoulders that she often keeps died a different color. Currently, it's pink, but it often changes as her mood sways. Her fingers are long and slender, perfect for how quickly she types on a holoboard. She has a tiny waist but curvy hips and big, round eyes.

Backstory: Betty was once arrested for hacking into the World Holo-Database and was kept in a high-security prison that "didn't exist

Backstory: Betty was once arrested for hacking into the World Holo-Database and was kept in a high-security prison that "didn't exist." It was there that she got caught up in drugs and gang activity for the sake of survival. So when Kenneth pulled some strings and had her released in exchange for a job, Betty jumped at the chance. The drugs have left her strung out, but no one except her is good enough with technology to basically run Kenneth's Museum for him.

Personality: Betty's moods shift as often as her clothes and hair does. You never know if she's going to be happy or sad, which means she could either treat you rudely or kindly. Despite this, for some reason, she will always treat Kenneth with formal kindness, probably because she has a secret infatuation with him. All the drugs she was on in prison has left her a bit strung out, so she's technically mentally unstable. Even with this, though, she's a technical genius and no one is better with the holonet than she is.

*****

Name: Gregory

Gender: Male

Age: 36

Appearance: Gregory is probably the exact opposite that you'd imagine when you hear his name. He's a burly black guy with larger shoulders than most people's height and he is massive in size. When most people see him, they shrink away. He's more brawn than brain with more muscle than a street gang, but despite this, he's smart enough with enough street knowledge to be Kenneth's head of security.

 He's more brawn than brain with more muscle than a street gang, but despite this, he's smart enough with enough street knowledge to be Kenneth's head of security

Backstory: Gregory grew up in the suburbs in a poor family who eventually left him on the streets. Pretty soon, just like every other black kid on the block, he got roped in with a gang. This made him street smart, even if he never really had the chance at a proper education. He learned with his fists and gave people lessons with them even more so. He's been in and out of jail a few times, but work as a bouncer got boring. So here he is.

Personality: It doesn't take much to make Gregory happy; some good food, a good woman, or a good fight. Either way, he enjoys the most out of life and nothing really phases him. He's seen so much that he doesn't care what happens to himself, but not in a depressed way. This also makes him a little too good at his job and he enjoys tormenting the poor souls dragged from history all too much.