Task 8, The Semi-Finals: World Wars

Welcome to Task 8, the Semi-Finals: World Wars!

For this task, something has gone wrong and the present day is about to erupt into a massive World War. It's up to you to come up with a creative reason why you're characters must go back to one of the first two world wars to obtain information that can somehow stop this third world war from erupting. There must be a creative reason. Choose either the first or second world wars and your location and specific date/time/event.

This is the semi-finals so let this be your best work.

Unfortunately, that also means that I will pick the two best entries to be sent straight to the finals. The rest of you will be going up for votes where everyone will vote for one person they want to see in the finals. The other three will be eliminated.

Because you guys stuck with me through all the drop-outs, the three people who are eliminated will be allowed to write final entries based on the finals task and I'll even post them all on one chapter together, but you will obviously not be allowed to win the finals.

The other three will write their final entries and I'll post them all in their separate chapters for everyone to read and vote on the final winner after the final task is up.

Write your best. Only three of you will be officially going to the finals.

I still hope to read the finals for the rest of your guys' entries too. So have fun and enjoy yourselves.

I have decided that I will not be participating since I can't win anyway, lol. I'm going to combine this task with my final entry and post it after the finals are up that way at least you guys have an ending for my characters.

Also, I think this is gonna be my last AG for a while. Only one or two of you guys had the time to do another one and I don't feel like doing one without all of you because you're the only ones I can trust not to drop out. I'm going to use all this ton of extra free time to focus on other things - like promoting my upcoming books, etc. I will probably not be able to resist doing another one in the future, so keep an eye out.  I  also hope we all stay in communication. I was kinda hoping/wanting all of us to coordinate and work on writing a story together here on wattpad somehow, so if you're interested in that let me know. I think it would be cool to get a bunch of ideas and all work together on it.

Anyways, back to this task.

CLUES:

What started World War I? If you guess this correctly, along with the 5 Knowledge Points you gain, then your characters will find and keep a World War 1 uniform and rifle.

What caused the United States to enter World War II? If you guess this correctly, along with the 5 Knowledge Points you gain, then your characters will find and keep a World War II piece of a plane.

Due date:

Saturday, March 9th, 6 pm central. Being late means automatic elimination.

Word count:

Unlimited. I don't want to ruin your creativity lol. :D

No Awards, ballots, ballot punishments, things to remember, and no required deaths but you can kill off anyone you want or you don't have to.

Let me know if I forgot anyone or anything!