Introduction

The National Museum of History has officially opened!

Come one, come all to see the past envisioned before your very eyes.

Traveling far and wide across the globe, Kenneth Everland, owner of the National Museum of History, has used his prototype time machine to gather real people from the beginning of time until now. At the National Museum of History, you can speak to them and learn from them yourself.

Take your family on the vacation of a lifetime and don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!

Kenneth Everland's eyes scanned over the ad typed into the holoscreen in the air. His secretary, a woman with short, blonde curly hair and pink tips, swiveled around in her chair to meet his scrutinizing gaze. With a single nod of approval, Kenneth slipped the cigar out of his mouth, puffing smoke into the small office. "It's good. Send it out, Betty."

Betty's fingers went to town at the holoboard, immediately sending the ad to every holojournal and holo-newstation across the world.

Kenneth exited her office, shutting the door behind him as he placed his cigar back in its place in the corner of his mouth. His mustache curved over the edges of his lips as they pulled upward into a grin.

Two buff security guards clenched their arms around a figure slumped in front of him. "You have no honor! There are women and children here!" The British Officer from the 1700's glared up at him, his red uniform in disarray from the long journey through the time machine.

Kenneth scoffed. "Oh, don't give me that look, Commander. I've brought you here to educate young minds, just like I have all the other historical figures here. You will fall into line just as they have." His eyes traced over to a stand in the main section of the museum on the floor below the balcony they stood on. The stand itself was a pedestal surrounded by transparent energy that kept the historical person in place. They could speak and move, but could not leave the pedestal and would get no breaks from the time the museum doors opened to the time it closed. "Take that Egyptian Queen down there." Kenneth's finger pointed to a caramel skinned woman with traditional Egyptian clothing and makeup on. Her father had been a Pharaoh many thousand years ago. She stood in her place, addressing the rich patrons already visiting.

The British Officer's eyes widened as Kenneth nodded his head to the door to their left. "Take him to be processed."

The two security guards dragged the poor man through the doors, which closed behind him. The Museum itself stretched across a thousand acres and was four stories tall. The room below was the section for Ancient Egypt, and also the south entrance. Personally, Egypt was his favorite time period, which was why his balcony and office, along with his secretary's office, overlooked it.

Kenneth watched the stunned eyes of the rich patrons as they spoke to historical figures and enjoyed his museum. Their money would provide him with more resources to further expand the museum, possibly add more editions. He nearly clapped his hands in excitement.

"Sir," Gregory, his head of security walked up the staircase and waited for Kenneth to turn to him. When Kenneth gestured for him to continue, he did. "The latest group sent back have returned with an additional hundred historical figures."

Kenneth laughed. "Excellent. Take me to meet them!" 

Coming soon - sometime in September. Stay tuned! Until then, check out the trailer above; I worked for hours and hours and hours on it. Tell me what you think. Are you guys ready?

I leave you with this cool poster: