Task One: Awards and Rankings

Here are the awards handed out this round:

Descriptive Artist - Several7s, ariel_paiement1, wordsmith-, Sara_R_Stark, JesterheadJohnSnow, Shermanblook, TheCrazyMeifwaGirl, jesusfreak202

All of you have unlimited word count for Task Two (what a relief for most of us)!

Archaeologist - Sara_R_Stark, JesterheadJohnSnow

You both have an extra 24-hour extension for Task Two!

Paleontologist - Shermanblook, jesusfreak202

You both may pick one more time period from the list in Task Two (I'll explain it more in Task Two)

Ice Ager - wordsmith-, Sara_R_Stark, JesterheadJohnSnow, RondaRayl

You all will be allowed to answer an extra clue from Task Two (I'll explain more in Task Two)

First Feels - ariel_paiement1, ZSB2000

You both will be able to choose an extra time period for Task Two that isn't on the list (so long as it stays within the required timeline (I'll explain more in Task Two)

Historical Twist - Several7s, ariel_paiement1, Sara_R_Stark, JesterheadJohnSnow

You all receive 3 extra Knowledge Points!

Here are the scores for Task One:

1. Several7s SCORE: 12

2. ariel_paiement1 SCORE: 11.8

2. wordsmith- SCORE: 11.8

3. Sara_R_Stark SCORE: 11.7

4. JesterheadJohnSnow SCORE: 11.6

5. Shermanblook SCORE: 11.4

6. TheCrazyMeifwaGirl SCORE: 10

7. ZSB2000 SCORE: 9.6

8. RondaRayl SCORE: 9.5

9. jesusfreak202 SCORE: 9.1

Here are the overall rankings:

1. Several7s [12]

2. ariel_paiement1 [11.8]

2. wordsmith- [11.8]

3. Sara_R_Stark [11.7]

4. JesterheadJohnSnow [11.6]

5. Shermanblook [11.4]

6. TheCrazyMeifwaGirl [10]

7. ZSB2000 [9.6]

8. RondaRayl [9.5]

9. jesusfreak202 [9.1]

10. FantasyTeller12 [0]

10. Livelaughlove [0]

If the last two still hand in their entries, I'll go ahead and grade them and only deduct points for being late, if you want to stay in the competition.

BECAUSE MusicgirlXD had to drop out due to personal reasons (give her some encouragement, guys), Task 1 will NOT have an elimination!

Here are the Knowledge Points received for Task One:

Several7s received: 5 Knowledge Points from correctly answered clue, 1 from a detail with the date, 3 from an award. Your Database in your time machine is filled a few pages of useful information and some things that are random.

ariel_paiement1 received: 5 Knowledge Points from correctly answered clue, 10 Knowledge Points from doing a historical event (gap theory counts even if its a theory), and 2 Knowledge Points because you included two details of the Pre-Adamic man and God destroying a civilization before Adam and Eve even if it is a theory, it counts, 3 from an award. Your database in your time machine is filled with dozens of pages of information and most of it is highly useful!

wordsmith- received: 5 Knowledge Points from correctly answered clue, 3 from extra details, and 4 from details about other things (from now on those don't count). Your database in your time machine is filled with several pages of useful information.

Sara_R_Stark received: 5 Knowledge Points from correctly answered clue, 3 from extra details of mentioning the pleistocene epoch, the temperature, wooly mammoths, 3 from an award. Your database is filled several pages of useful information.

JesterheadJohnSnow received: 5 Knowledge Points from correctly answered clue, 10 Knowledge Points from doing a historical event (last days of the ice age), and 19 for extra details of mammoths, time period, continental drift, date, and location, 3 animals, another animal aka the lion, and mentioning Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens. pangea, trees, conifers, four other animals, 3 from an award. Your database is filled with all the information you could need!

Shermanblook received: 5 Knowledge Points from correctly answered clue, 5 for extra details of mentioning the Mesozoic Era, the Triassic Period, the palm trees, the batrachotomus, archosaurs. Your database is filled with several pages of useful information.

TheCrazyMeifwaGirl and ZSB2000 both received: 5 Knowledge Points from correctly answered clue. Your databases are filled with only a little information.

RondaRayl received: 5 Knowledge Points from correctly answered clue, 1 for extra detail of the time period. Your database is filled with only minimal information.

jesusfreak202 received: 5 Knowledge Points from correctly answered clue (thanks to Shermanblook for that one), 3 from details of dinos went extinct 66 million years ago, stegosauresus, description of the Jurrassic era. Your database is filled with a few pages of useful information and a few things that are random.

Everyone answered a clue correctly, so remember:

- If your characters went to the dinosaur time period, they have found a dinosaur bone before they leave and have stored it in the time machine to help recover historical information lost when the timeline was damaged.

- If your characters went to the ice age, they have found a Mammoth tusk before they leave and have stored it in the time machine to help recover historical information lost when the timeline was damaged.

- If your characters went to the early humans time period, they have found a lock of a hair from the first human before they leave and have stored it in the time machine to help recover historical information lost when the timeline was damaged.

Here are Knowledge Points rankings:

1. JesterheadJohnSnow [37]

2. ariel_paiement1 [20]

3. wordsmith- [12]

4. Sara_R_Stark [11]

5. Shermanblook [10]

6. Several7s [9]

7. jesusfreak202 [8]

8. RondaRayl [6]

9. TheCrazyMeifwaGirl [5]

9. ZSB2000 [5]

Here are the ballot rankings

1. ariel_paiement1 - 5

2. JesterheadJohnSnow - 4

2. Several7s - 4

3. jesusfreak202 - 2

3. ZSB2000 - 2

No deaths this round!

Remember there is no elimination for Task One due to a dropout! Task Two will be up soon!