Spot 7: FantasyTeller12

CHARACTER 1:

Name; Arminda (Arm-in-da) which means protector of mankind

Age; 18

Gender; Female

Their generation; ww1 (world war one) July 28th, 1914 to November 11, 1918.

Country; Russia. Russia was allied with America during ww1 so Russia sent a few nurses to help aid in the battle, and Arminda was one of them. She lived near the border of Russia in a small town, which wasn't as popular as most.

Language; Russia. She knows Barely any English, but still tries to pronounce it, even if you can barely understand it. She knows some Spanish, and French, due to having many childhood friends that taught her.

Appearance; she wore a grey dress underneath, and multiple undergarments and some long white tights that covered any showing skin under her dress. She then placed on a white "dress" that covered her front but showed the grey dress in the back. She had light skin, that went well his her dark brown, slightly curly hair. That she covered with a white cap. It had a light fabric leading from it, covering her neck. She had one Red Cross on her hat, and another one on a wristband she wore on her arm. She didn't wear much makeup, other than a light blush that sorta hid a scar running down her cheek and another on her eyelid.

Backstory; her childhood was like any other girls living in Russia. She was is poverty. Lacking food, water, clean clothing, and medicine. Another reason why she wanted to join the medical force. She helped her mother, who was a nurse At her towns little "hospital" she learned a few tricks, and soon developed her own as she grew older. She was given the job once the need for nurses grew higher due to the Russian revolution. She worked and worked for not a lot of money. Actually barely any money. She loved her job and soon married a boy around her age, which gained her wealth since it was an arranged marriage (she was 17) her town was soon Attacked, killing her husband and mother. the sadness sent her to help with WW1 as a nurse, to keep her mother and husband proud at the age of 18.

Personality; She's a kind-hearted soul. She hates seeing people hurt, (no wonder she's a nurse) and is a little protective. She tends to get a little religious at times just to protect herself. She is really talkative, whenever she talks it's like an angle, is what most people say. She has a 'magical' touch which people say calms almost anyone down. She is bubbly and try's to light everyone mood up. She gets scared easily, but try's to hide it as much as possible to help other people with her.

Weapons; since she was a nurse, she never did really use a weapon. Since usually the nursing clients were stationed in the very back so they could be protected from the war, but still, help.

Friends and family; Her family had died, but again she was very close to her mother and husband. she gained some friends during her service in WW1 which she still tends to talk to if she ever gets free time. She as also made friends with many of the American soldiers who are helping her learn English.