I must be good to him

* Wednesday *

Thomas POV

A melody wakes me up. I open my eyes painfully. I sit down and turn off the phone.

I'm looking at James He continues to sleep. I smile.

I put my hand on his hair. I caress her head. I see him smile.

"Jemmy," I say softly.

"You have to wake up," I say. He opens his eyes. He yawns.

"Hello my Tommy. Did you sleep well? "Asks James.

"Yes, I slept well ... It's because you were with me," I say with a smile. He sits down and takes me in his arms, his eyes always close.

"I'm so happy you're fine," He says. I smile. He walks away,

"I have to go shower," James says. I nod. He leaves.

I decide not to shower, because I already did yesterday...Yes, I'm lazy.

I stay in James' room. I have already eaten, so I go to bed.

* 37 minutes later *

"Tommy."

I open my eyes. James puts a kiss on my cheek. I smile.

"It's time," James says softly.

"Do you want me to carry you, honey?" Asks James. I nod and take off my blanket. He takes me gently.

And put me on the couch. To thank him I give him a hug. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and put on my clothes. When I come back, I see James worried watching the floor.

"Jemmy?" I says, approaching him. He looks at me and forces me a smile.

"Yes?" I sit next to him.

"What's wrong?" I ask. He looks elsewhere.

"I worry about you ... When I went to the bathroom..." He makes a pose.

"You've vomited," He says hard.

I did not flush the toilet...shit.

"This...it's nothing," I say, looking away. He shakes his head.

"It's not nothing," He says.

"What could put you in such a state?" Asks James. I bite my lower lip.

"I...I...had a nightmare," I say. I can not stand telling him the same thing anymore. I look like a child. James takes me in his arms. I do the same.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" Asks James. I do not respond.

"In my dream...yo...your arms...b...blood... and...yo...you're gone" I start crying. He hugs me.

"Shhh....Thomas...listen to me," He says. He walks away and takes my face in his hands which forces me to look at him.

"I will never put my life in danger because I love you too much to do that. You are the most beautiful person I know and I will not stand to lose you, " He says. Tears fall from my eyes. I smiled at him and hugged him tightly.

James POV

How could he have thought for a moment that I would do something like this?

I walk away and look confused.

"How did you think I'll do that?" I ask. He looks elsewhere.

"James...I feel like you can not see the beauty in you.

Sometimes when you talk to me for a compliment you talk Hadley with yourself...I was...scared, " He says. I widen my eyes.

I will try to be the person Thomas wants me.

"I'm sorry to have worried you," I says. He kisses me gently. He moves away.

"If you're fine, that's all that matters," He says.

I smile at him and we stay a moment like this.

I will stop telling Thomas my suffering.

I really have to stop complaining.

I must show him a good image of me.

I want to be good to him.

I must be good to him.

I must give him happiness.

607 words