"See you in hell." I could hear the smirk in his creepy voice and then I felt something digging into my chest and taking hold of my heart.

All the oxygen was taken away from my lungs, my blood ran cold and my eyes widened so much that I felt they were ready to pop out. My mouth was wide open and I felt the taste of blood filling it again.

The pain in my chest was the worst though. I could feel something like a hand holding my heart but when I looked down I didn't see any hand. I could feel my heart beating against the palm of that hand and I lost all the circulation in my body.

"N-no," I whispered, staring pleadingly into those black eyes that made me feel scared.

"Rebecca?"

I couldn't believe the feeling that coursed my body at that moment. Harry was right outside my door, knocking on it, asking for a permission to come inside. He could save me and I felt somehow relieved with that, but by the way those black eyes glared warningly at me, demanding me quietly to shut my mouth, I felt really anxious.

I felt my heart slowly being ripped out only an inch, but that send a hurtful bolt of pain through me. O cried silently since my voice had dissapeared. I knew I was going to die and I didn't have the chance to say goodbye to Harry. Even after everything that happened, I wanted one last chance to look at Harry and tell him a few things before I die, but I couldn't.

"Rebecca, you okay?" he knocked again.

The figure dissapeared in a cloud of black smoke and I gasped for air, leaning forward and pressing my cheek against the cold marbel floor. My tears were running out of my eyes like rivers and my heart came back to her place again, but that couldn't be worse than how I felt inside. I felt like something was pressing my soul, violently torturing her. I cried quietly, my voice still too hoarse to sound. This was too much for me, this was too dangerous.

"Answer me, Rebecca." Harry sounded a little panicked.

"I-I'm..." I whispered, pulling my face away from the floor.

"Are you crying in there?" he asked worried.

"N-no." I answered quietly. I knew Harry could hear me so I took advantage of it since I couldn't speak loudly.

"You sound like you do though." he remarked.

Taking a deep shaky breath, I used all my power to stand up. I looked hesitentaly at my reflection in the mirror to see my face. My eyes were puffy and bloodshot, I had black circles under my eyes, my skin was pale and my lips were swollen. Wiping my tears away, I prayed that he won't notice my statement.

I opened the door to find him scanning my face, eyes showing worry. I felt my already scared heart falling down to my stomach. His eyes travelled down my body and then up to my face again. I cleared my throat, trying not to grimace as I felt my throat hurting. He furrowed his brows, eyes still studying me.

"Your eyes are red." he muttered.

"I got shampoo in my eyes.." I lied, rubbing my temples to block his view.

"Hmm." he hummed. "I brought you these, your other clothes were soaked and I guessed you needed new ones." he held three bags out for me to take them.

"You bought them?" I asked out of curiousity.

"No, I'm not entering that shop with woman's underwear." he spoke firmly but with a smirk on his face.

I let a half chuckle, half cough, since nothing seemed that funny to me. I took the bags and muttered a quick "thanks" to him before closing the door.