Chapter 52: Europe Detour

Only Alison's POV:

I've been teasing Emily all night, I wanna have amazing fifty shades type sex the next time we're alone. I love pushing her buttons, "Mommy thinking about mama naked again," I heard Monroe say to Adriana and Adonis catching me off guard as they started busting out in laughter I get why the twins laughing their a little bit older, My face dropped causing me to scrunch my eyebrows at them, "Okay you're cut off from television and you two be quite before you go nowhere and just stay in the hotel.. try me," I said sternly. They all just turned their heads awkwardly minding their own business then I finally saw Emily coming over, "Your kids are hooligans," I said reminding causing her to frown. "What happened ?" Emily asked me while wetting her hair. "Monroe said I was thinking about you naked," I confessed privately to her. "Were you thinking about me naked," Emily asked me softly while giving me a slight smile. I smirked uncontrollably giving the answer away, "Monroe rests his case," Emily said teasingly causing me to blush as I pushed her away from me.

My wife's laugh echoed throughout the facility then she swam back to me, "Hey I have to talk to you don't push me away," She said softly while giggling. I meet her half way while we grabbed each other hands, "Talk about.." I trailed off while lifting an eyebrow. We kept an eye on the kids while we moved around in the pool, "Are you enjoying yourself on this trip ?" My wife asked me sweetly causing me to roll my eyes dramatically, "Yeah I am.. I just wish we had some alone time," I confessed while Emily's mind went somewhere else. She had this look in her eyes like she was up to something, "Babe What are you up too," I asked her softly. Her face dropped and came back to reality as she began to shake her head, "Oh nothing babe," Emily said nonchalantly causing me to lift my eyebrow at her.

Once we all got our massages and feeling more relax we hit the road to Croatia. Another seven hour drive, Someone kill me now I swear the next time we travel we're just gonna take flights everywhere. I looked back to see Adriana knocked out on Adonis's shoulder while they were sound asleep, then Alexandria was sleep in Mason's arms while he was knocked out cold too. I looked over at Emily as she was still up working on her tablet, Monroe was sleep on my lap when I got the perfect idea. "Babe..." I said urgently tapping her shoulders.

I witnessed her take off one of her earbuds, "Yes my love ?" She questioned me while still working. "I need a bathroom break," I said seriously not giving any hints. She cut her eyes at me, "You just went to the bathroom at the facility," Emily said confusingly causing me to smack my lips, she looked into my eyes "Driver next exit and stop at nearest gas station please" Emily said restlessly causing me to smirk. She'll thank me later.. a few minutes later we stopped at a gas station and luckily it had a bathroom. "Are you gonna come with me ?" I asked sweetly. Emily gave me a strange look, "Babe don't make me go by myself," I said sadly while she rolled her eyes and got out the car with me. I laid Monroe down softly as he curled back up and went back to sleep. We walked to the side of the gas station where the bathroom was as I went inside to check if everything was decent, I hate disgusting bathrooms. It passed my inspection though, I went back to Emily poking my head out the door. "Em can you help me with something ?" I asked her softly causing Emily to turn around. "What's up with you tonight ?" Emily asked cluelessly while I let her into the bathroom. I locked the door behind us, "What do you need help with ?" She asked me annoyingly while she turned around to look at me.

I walked up to her pressed our lips together taking off her jacket quickly. "You can help me get my issue," I said in between kisses causing her to kiss me back passionately cupping my cheeks. "You surprise me more each day," She said while picking me and placing me on the sink with need. I began to unbuckle her belt quickly while I connect our lips together in a fiery passion, feeling my wife hike up my dress pulling off my lace Victoria secret underwear she brought me made me so wet. Emily didn't waste anytime as I felt Emily position herself to enter inside me causing me to moan outloud, "This is the smartest idea you ever had," Emily moaned out as she began to penetrate pleasure through my body.

Emily began to kiss down my neck sensually while she went harder, "Fuck Em," I moaned out loudly. Emily then picked me up without pulling out, slamming me with my back against the wall. While she held me as we moved our bodies insync relentlessly, "This is so hot," I heard Emily moan out sending me to wrap my legs around her waist. We heard a knock on the door moments later, "Is anyone in there I have to use the bathroom," We heard a random voice though the door causing Emily to pick up speed, "Give us a minute," I responded back breathlessly as loud as I can. I noticed Emily's breath getting heavy, "God Ali I'm finna cum," She said softly in my ear causing me to release to with her.

Emily finally put me down as we both began to catch our breath, I fixed my dressed while Emily pulled up her pants making me smirk uncontrollably. I went over to pick my panties off the floor then putting them in her pocket, Emily grabbed my waist pulling me close to her receiving a chaste kiss. My wife looked into my eyes, "Thank you," Emily said while smiling uncontrollably causing me to smirk, "Come on we gotta go," I said reminding her as we left the bathroom. We met eyes with a tourist who gave us a weird look causing me to giggle and walk back to the car holding my wife's hand. I'm loving this Europe trip so far.