Chapter 5: Moving Foward

Alison's POV:

It's been a few days since Mason got suspended and I found out about Emily's little secret thanks to a drunk Hanna. Ever since then Emily has been acting really clingy lately sending me flowers while I'm at work, surprising me with lunch, driving me to work and picking me up, private getaway from the kids. I guess she wants me to stop being mad at her,
Snapping me out my thoughts I felt Emily's hand grip my thigh, "Earth to Alison, you okay," I heard Emily say loudly.

Nodding my head fast, "Yeah I'm okay," I responded sweetly, Emily nodded slowly "Mason have a good day at school," She said turning around looking at her son sweetly. "Okay Ma, bye mommy," Mason said kissing me on the cheek before he got out the car. As we waited for Mason to walk in, "Mama do we have to go to class ?" I heard Adonis say to Emily. "Yes baby boy," She responded quickly as she pulled off driving to the twins elementary school.

Mason's POV:

It my first day back in school after the suspension. Once I step foot into school everyone was saying hi to me, praising me, the means girls were being nice to me, the wallflowers actually were flirting with me..Am Ina alternate universe.

"If you're confused you're now popular," a British accent snapped me out my thoughts. "I'm sorry what !?" I said rudely backing up. "I saw the lost look on your face and decided to help you out," the kid laughed at me, "I'm Nathaniel Kinsey," the kid introduced himself holding out his hand. I looked him up and down, "Yea.. I'm call you Nathan," I said trying to give him a handshake but he had a difficult time getting the hang of it. "Just forget it man, how about a fist pound," I suggested as I received a smile, "Of course," He said connecting our fist together.

Nathan joined me walking down the hallway, "So what's up with everyone?" I asked holding on to my backpack still receiving all types of looks from my classmates. "Well, word got around about your fight now everyone thinks your tough and cool," Nathan explained. His accent kills me but it's pretty cool, I smiled at him, "So, What do you want from me ?" I asked lifting my eyebrows. Nathan got in front of me stopping me in my tracks, "It's not what I want it's what you need," Nathan said smoothly. "Okay you got my attention," I said confusedly squinting my eyes at him. As we heard the bell ring, "And what you need is me, I know about everyone at this school and you're now the man of this school see where I come along," Nathan explained roughly while my classmates where going to class. "I can be your right hand think about it," Nathan said smirking sinisterly, I gave him a curious look watching him go to class. Okay he's interesting.

Walking into my math class, "You're late Fields," Mr. Goldberg said sternly. "Sorry sir," I smoothly said finding an open seat. I sat down swiftly getting out my notepad as I flipped my hair out my face. I scooted my chair up when I heard whispered giggles causing me to turn my head to the left witnessing these two girls staring at me smiling, I smirked and payed attention in class, Yeah I'm the man now. Maybe being popular is a good thing.

Emily's POV:

Once I dropped off the twins, Me and Alison had an hour to ourselves before she has to go to work. We both haven't ate so I drove to a local IHOP.

"Table for two," I said to the hostess. "This way," the girl smirked at me sexually. Oh please don't, I looked at Alison and she was looking the other way, thank god. "Come on Babe," I said grabbing her hand guiding her to the table. As we sat down I demanded Alison's hands on-top of the table kissing them softly, "Here are your menus," the hostess said putting the menus down. "You're waitress will be coming around soon," she informed us and walked away. I never took my eyes off of my wife, "Emily what...you're starting to creep me out," Alison said blushing. "There's just this glow about you today I'm wondering if I have something to do with that," I flirted with my wife kissing her hands again.

Alison rolled her eyes, "Meaning what," She said smiling. "That you're not mad at me anymore because of how much you see I love you more," I said sweetly. Alison turned her head to the side smirking, "I forgive you Emily," Alison said simply causing me to cheer out loud. People in restaurant gave us weird looks, "What I can't be happy," I said rudely causing Alison to laugh. She looked into my eyes happily, "But don't let it happen again," She warned me. "Yes I promise," I said sincerely reaching over the table to kiss her passionately.

Adriana's POV:

I'm in choir class sitting in the front waiting for my twin, he usually walks with me but I couldn't find him at recess so, I decided to come alone. While the class was about to start I seen Adonis come in with his buddies being loud and obnoxious.

"No ! I swear my mom can beat Bobby flay I'll put money on that," Adonis said while gloating making me roll my eyes. He caught me looking at him, "Hey little sister," he said smiling while he kissed my cheek sitting next to me. I gave him the side eye, "We were born two minutes apart chill," I made clear. I began to cross my legs while I flipped my hair off my shoulders, "You're such a princess," Adonis said annoyingly. I gave him a gloating smile, "Okay little singers, everyone on stage," Ms.Nixon said politely.

We all stood up and move onto the stage, "Okay Adonis and Adriana up front please," She said signaling us to move forward. Me and my brother have really good singing voices, we're leading the choir in the song 'Rolling in the Deep by Adele'. Adonis has a great falsetto voice where he range back and forth from soprano and baritone while I'm a nice solid mezzo-soprano. "Okay everyone ready ?" The teacher asked loudly, "Yes," everyone answered simply as I grabbed the microphone off the mic stand then witnessing Adonis fixing his mic and play with his hair, he thinks he's Justin Bieber sometimes.

After we killed it in choir class it was lunch time, "Are you excited for the concert ?" I asked my brother fixing his backpack. He stopped talking his friends giving me his full attention, "Yea kinda, I'm nervous," Adonis confessed. I nodded, "You wanna come to lunch with me ?" I asked sweetly causing Adonis to look back at his friends. "Aye guys I'm going with my sister I'll catch you guys later," He said smoothly making me smile. He gave his friends handshakes and started walking with me, "I thought you were gonna ditch me," I said smiling at my brother.

He combed through his hair with his fingertips, "I'll never diss you Adriana," He said sweetly. I smiled happily as I gave him a big hug, "Okay... okay.. touching for too long," Adonis squealed as I gave him a hug causing me to laugh. "You love my hugs at home," I teased him. "Yea exactly at home," Adonis made clear giggling as we walked into the cafeteria.