Chapter 17: Again...About time

Only Emily's POV:

I finished cooking dinner for the family and Alison's friends. Looking back on the years I'm glad I moved to Pennsylvania. I have a smoking hot wife, beautiful kids and making more money than I could ever imagine right now. There's nothing to complain about... well expect my daughter almost being hazed in the bathroom and oh yea.. Hanna and Ruby are coming over...yay...Me and Ali heard the doorbell ring as I gave her the side eye, "Thats them..." She said happily going to open the door. Play nice Emily...play nice... I said repeatedly in my head while I take my apron off, "Kids ! Dinner is ready !" I yelled loud enough .Seconds later I heard the kids running to the table as I peeped into the front room witnessing Sparia coming through the door then, Hanna and Ruby...Great... I thought walking back into the kitchen bringing out dinner in this huge bowl.

"Gumbo yes !!" I heard Adonis say while he climbed in his high chair. Smiling lightly at him I looked up seeing the girls walk in, "I brought Muscato," Spencer said smiling while holding up the wine bottle. I laughed out loud of course, going over to hug her tightly, "I missed you guys !" I said sincerely while laying eyes on Aria holding my niece, "Hi Grace," I said picking her up then swinging her giving her a million kisses, "How's my favorite niece ?" I asked softly while Grace laughed at me, "I'm fine Auntie Emmy," She said sweetly kissing my cheek. Aria came over to say hi pecking each others cheek then she went over to attend to Spencer.

Bouncing Grace up and down in my arms, I caught Alison talking to Hanna and Ruby on the side before dinner. I wonder what they're talking about... "You hungry Grace?" I said looking at her, she shook her no "Can I watch monsters inc.." She asked me shyly causing me to look at her parents, "Yea she'll probably fall asleep," Aria confirmed my suspicions as I nodded in response, "C'mon baby girl," I said carrying her into the living room sitting her down on the coach. After I got Grace handled I kissed her forehead then, went back into the dining room where everyone was sitting around the table getting their food except Alison, she was waiting for me

I walked over to her pecking her lips, "You didn't have to wait, for me" I said reassuring her, "I know but, who's gonna pull out my chair for me," Alison said flirtatiously causing me to blush and roll my eyes, "You're such a diva," I responded dramatically pulling out her chair for her. She smirked uncontrollably, "Thank you," She said as she sat down sending me to shake my head. While I smile uncontrollably everyone else in the room was smirking too but, not saying anything about it. Reaching my hand out for Ruby she connects hers giving me a handshake in shock, "Hey Rubz," I said nonchalantly, "Hey Em," She said awkwardly then shortly after I demanded Hanna to give me a real hug, I know her intentions were right for Alison but Ruby was Bestfriend and she still loves Alison... I don't know I can forgive her. 

"Hey Em," Hanna said sincerely tearing up as I looked into her eyes, "I'm glad you can make it," I said reassuring her. Don't get me wrong I'm still pissed just playing nice for Ali. I looked over at my wife and she was impressed. I sat in my seat comfortably not breaking eye contact with my favorite blue eyes, "Did I miss something.." Spencer blurted out cluelessly.  Breaking the awkward tension in the room I started to giggle lightly as I grabbed me a bowl of gumbo and some cheesy bread, "Babe you wanna take this one," I passed it to Alison causing her to smirk and take a sip from her cup, "Ruby.." She passed it causing me to squint my eyes at her. Well played Mrs. Fields, I heard Mason giggle while he ate his food causing me to lift my eyebrow at him. Quickly he caught me looking then he stopped laughing, "Let's not discuss this at the table okay," I said shutting down the conversation.

After we all caught up and had a nice dinner I pulled Mason to the side in private, "Okay tell me what you know little master mind," I said poking his forehead. "Ow ! Ma, quite okay," He said squealing, "Tell me now Mason Tyler Fields or I swear.." I began to make threats then he cut me off, "Okay ! I just know Hanna and Ruby were the reason why you and mom were fighting," He blurted out causing me to squint my eyes at him in disbelief, "How'd you know that ?" I asked him curiously. He combed through his mop top, "Because every time mom says Hanna's name you start looking constipated," He confessed nervously causing me to frown at him. "No I don't," I denied that theory, "You don't see it but I do," He clapped back at me.

I wiped my face in exhaustion, "Go and play go," I said frustratedly as he left my sight.  I stood there gathering my thoughts then went back into the dining room, "So what was the S.O.S for ?" Hanna asked while she sat on Ruby lap drinking wine. I grabbed a glass of my own and went over to Alison receiving a sweet smile from her, "Well I wanted all you guys here urgently in one room because moments are more special then a phone calls," Alison explained sweetly hugging me at my waist while I wrap my arm around her gently.

Everyone was so confused, they were looking back and forth at each other, "We're pregnant !" Alison blurted out causing everyone to cut their eyes at us. "Again... About time," Hanna blurted out shockingly making everyone laugh. "I'm so happy for you guys !" Aria screamed to the rooftop jumping up and down. "And What gender do we want ?" Spencer asked suspiciously . Me and Alison looked at each other and smiled, "A girl," We said in unison causing them to be in awe, realizing Ruby hasn't gotten near any liquor tonight "Ruby come take a shot with me," I suggested as I  kissed Alison on the forehead and left to the kitchen.

Ruby nodded as she kissed Hanna softly, I began to walk into the kitchen pouring Me and Ruby a shot, "Hey Em I wanna say congrats man.." Ruby started small talk as soon as she came into the kitchen. "Cut the small talk Ruby please.." I said sliding her a shot glass. "What did Alison tell you before dinner ?" I asked taking my shot as Ruby looked down smirking at her shot then, pushing it away, "I'm six years sober Em and that's a question for your wife," Ruby said making a point sending me to scoff, "And your all of sudden just so noble now," I said sarcastically causing her to look away in disgust, "Look Em I'm sorry for what I did but I was backing up my wife, I knew you'd hate me," Ruby confessed looking into my eyes.

I took her shot and downed it, "I made a choice Emily and hoping one day you'll forgive me," Ruby continued to talk while I looked down into the empty shot glass, "Maybe one day," I said while I left her in the kitchen. Alison was walking Spencer and Aria out as I laid eyes on Hanna giving her a light smile, "Good night Hanna, Banana" I said sweetly going up the stairs to tuck the kids in. First, I went into the twins room as I watched them look up at me, "Hey I wanted to apologize for the awkwardness at dinner," I smiled while walking in."It's okay momma at least the food was good," Adriana said sweetly as I smirked at her softly "I'm glad you loved it baby girl," I said standing on bottom bunk giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"In a few days it's Mason's birthday... what do you guys wanna get him ?" I asked my little ones. "How about that new surfboard he wants," Adonis blurted out. "Yeah ! He's like obsessed," Adriana added shortly causing me to smile. I tucked them in lightly kissing their foreheads, "You got it, Good night.. see you guys tomorrow," I said then turning off the lights leaving to Mason's room. Knocking on his door then shortly entering, "Hey baby boy I wanted to tell you that I love you and sweet dreams... I'm very proud of you," I told him nice and short as I gave him a bright smile. Mason looked up at me from his bed frowning, "Thanks mama... I didn't mean to connect certain dots.. I was just worried about you and mom," Mason confessed causing me to walk and sit on his bed next to him. "No don't be, you're a smart kid Mase I'm not mad at you it's just some things you shouldn't know bud...," I explained calmly staring into his eyes. My son nodded his head as I began to tuck him in, "I love you Mason," I said sincerely. "I love you more mama," Mason said lovingly.

I smiled and turned off his lights and closing his door, looking up suddenly my eyes met with Ali's, "Hey.." My wife said smirking at me. "Hey," I responded walking to the bedroom sending Alison to follow behind me, "Everything okay ?" Alison questioned closing the door after us. I turned around facing my wife, "What did you say to Ruby and Hanna before dinner ?" I asked bluntly. She smirked at me crossing her arms, "It's cute when you all curious and feisty," She teased me causing me to look away from her, "Ali I'm not playing no more secrets remember," I reminded her.

"I told them we weren't here to start any problems and that they will always be family... of course it's gonna take time but, we love them...right," Alison confessed sweetly making me take a breath thinking about the situation in a long run, "You're right babe it could get better," I agreed with her. She smiled at me, "So.. do you remember what you said in the bathroom before dinner," Alison said seductively causing me to raise my eyebrow intriguingly. "Yes I do," I said smirking at her, "I was thinking can you do those things to me right now," Alison said needingly looking me up and down causing me to get hard. "I'd love too," I said connecting our lips together passionately guiding her to the bed doing all nasty things I could think of. Tonight was a great night...