Chapter 14: Well, That Was Unexpected

Adonis's POV:

I've been in my thoughts about how Ms.Nixon touch my thigh, teachers usually don't touch other students unless it's a high five maybe I'm just overthinking it. She was just being nice how a teacher should be, besides she sees talent in me and I wanna be famous. I also peeped out Adriana has something she's holding back to, she think I don't notice but I'm her twin I know when she's giving off an awkward vibe. Scooting up a little bit to see my mother braiding my sisters hair, I can tell Adriana was sad after a few seconds of staring I  started to watch my brother swim confidently. While he soaring through the water like he owned it making me smile, my mom was standing up staring Mason down in the pool coaching from the bleachers quietly so I began kicking my feet still watching my big bro. After he was done everyone started cheering causing my mom to leave us in the bleachers happily, "Did Mason win mommy ?" I asked my mom scooting closer to her and Adriana. She looked at me grinning lightly, "It's just tryouts baby boy but, your brother did get a good time on his freestyle," She explained to me while smiling receiving a nod from me . Moments after, Mason's friends went over to him cheering him on then Emily came back up to us, "Okay we're gonna meet your brother by the car," I heard my mom say quickly while I reached out for her. She smiled picking me up holding me tightly, "Are you okay baby boy ?" My mom asked rubbing my back gently. "Yea, just tired," I lied while exhaling as I lay my head onto her shoulder. She continued to rub my back gently walking down the bleachers heading to the car, I feel asleep shortly after snoring softly on my mom's shoulder.

Inside Adonis's Dream

It was dark but I felt comfortable but, I didn't know where I was then I heard a loud alarming sound in the background, waking me up slowly as my eyes fluttered open looking at the clock. I reached over turning off the alarm while sitting up beginning to rub my eyes. I seem to be in some type of hotel room, I got up from the bed going over to the mirror. "Whoa," I said in shock causing me to smack my face, I looked 10 years older with short spiky hair and very handsome, chiseled cheekbones with semi tattoos all over my body. Was I taller ? Where am I ? Who am I ? I heard a knock on the door sending me to go open it. "Room service for Mr. Adonis King," the guest service lady said.

She looked me up and down and smirked, "yeah sure put it over there," I said directing her. Where's my Moms, Mason & my Sister ? I thought going towards my phone. Sitting down on this fancy couch, I  noticing I actually have a phone and an iPhone at that... I went through my contacts catching on to who was in my contacts. There were all different types of artist and movie stars even some book authors, I saw Justin Bieber pop up making my eyes widen. No way... nah this isn't real.. wake up Adonis... I looked down at the contact pushing the FaceTime button. As it began to ring loudly...No way it's ringing... I started to laugh getting happy. I'm finna talk to my favorite person in the whole world but before the phone was connected I woke up in the parking lot of baskin robbins 31 flavors...

What the hell was that....

Mason's POV:

I just made the swim team I couldn't be more happier with life at this moment. "You're moms should throw you a party," Nathan suggested while smiling at me. "Who knew you could swim like that," Zharia said smirking at me shoving my shoulder a bit provoking me to smile brightly. "Well, that was nothing compared to my butterfly.." I trailed off walking toward the locker room. Everyone started following me, "Tryna take my place Fields ?" Bradley said teasing me. "There's enough room for all of us right ?" I asked him confidently while I smirk. "So, are we gonna have a party at your place or what ?" Derrick snapped a little bit with his hands in his leather jacket.

I did a 360 turning around still drying my hair, "Probably not bro I'll catch you guys later though," I said going into the locker room taking a shower. Ten minutes after Joseph came creeping around the corner with Nathan while I was getting dressed, "Why you never talk about swimming around us ?" Nathan asked me kindly. I looked at him while I put my jeans on, "It's just something me and my mom share," I responded quickly. It's actually sad because my "friends" don't know know anything about who I am just what I show them. "What else do we not know," Joseph asked while crossing his arms causing me to look at him not responding to his question.

They just stood there awkwardly, "Do you like spaghetti fellas ?" I asked while putting on my shoes. They both looked at each other and shrugs their shoulders at me, "And do you ever untangle spaghetti ?" I asked them again. Nathan combed through his hair frustratedly, "No Mason what's your point ?" He asked while I put my shirt on and closed my locker. I began to pick up my backpack, "That's the point..and that's my life," I simply said while leaving the locker room making my way to the car. Once I saw my mom I ran up to her jumping into her arms, "Hi Mom," I smile brightly reminiscing back on my years with her. "Hey bud, I'm so proud of you," I heard Emily say proudly while hugging me tightly.

"Momma can I please have a party for my classmates ?" I asked begging her. She looked into my eyes and scrunched her eyebrows,"For your classmates or you ?" She asked curiously. I looked away, "For me ma," I lied because everyone wants me to have a party. "Baby boy your birthday is around the corner... Don't you wanna wait until then ?" My mom asked me playing with my semi-wet hair. "Sure we can do that," I agreed with her smiling receiving a noogie from her, "Come on we can go celebrate though," My mom said opening the door for me. My parents are in separate cars... are they still fighting ? I hope not. 

Alison's POV:

Celebrating Mason's success was amazing Emily took the kids out for ice cream then, the arcade to have a fun time. I just sat back watching my family joke around with each other being straight hooligans but, I can't get over the fact I've been moody lately and my stomach been feeling different even my appetite has changed, when was the last time I was on my period... I thought pulling out my phone urgently checking my calendar. My heart dropped but joyfully, I'm six weeks late....

Emily is gonna be shocked and hopefully all over me again but, now I know she would really want to move. "Hey, babe come play," Emily said smiling like kid holding a bunch of tickets, seeing her like this always made me laugh. "Maybe another time babe I'm enjoying watching," I made clear smirking at her. She sat down next to me throwing her arm around me, "I miss you please come play with your wife and family," Emily said convincingly as she began to kiss my cheek seductively, sending chills through my body as she moved from my cheeks to my lips as I parted my lips kissing her back. I moaned lightly into the kiss and pull back licking my lips, "So is that a yes you'll come play," Emily suggested sweetly staring into my eyes.

I bit my lip, "I have something to tell you first..." I trailed off nervously causing Emily to scrunch her eyebrows confusedly. Now that I have her full attention, " I'm six weeks late..." I said anxiously. She looked at me up and down in disbelief, back and forth towards my stomach and my eyes, "You mean...." She trailed of curiously causing me to smile and nod my head, "I'm positive I'm pregnant," I said clearing the air. Looking into Emily's eyes she began to tear up looking away from me, that's not the reaction I wanted. I touched her thigh gently, "Emily...babe..please say something.." I could barely speak.