Chapter 48: You're Mine

Alexandria's POV:

I was so nervous thinking about Mason...what if he doesn't show up or he switches up on me...ugh ! shut up Alex he loves you stop thinking negatively he'll show up. I began to count the stars in sky when I heard a car coming up the street and fast. When the car finally approached me I saw it was Mason causing me to smile. I ran up to the car while he got out the car swiftly catching me in his arms, he held me tightly for while as we leaned against the car feeling his hands hold me at my waist. I smiled into his chest smelling his cologne, "I always forget how badly I start missing you until I'm one button away from a straitjacket," I said calmly making Mason giggle.

"I'm sorry for what I put you through I didn't mean any of it," Mason said apologizing to me, "Please lets just move on," I said softly while Mason got lost in my eyes, he caresses my face softly as I melted into his palm. "Okay so what are we ?" Mason questioned cautiously. I began to create space in between us grabbing his hand gently, "What do you want this to be?" I asked him with a mystique look in my eyes causing him to smirk, "I want you to be mine, I wanna be the one to spoil you, kiss you, make you laugh, wipe your tears, hold you, make love to you... I wanna be your man," Mason responded to me smoothly making tears fall from my eyes.

He cupped my face gently and kissed my tears away, "Is that what you want to ?" He asked softly while he pressed our foreheads together. I nodded my head lightly, "I want all of you Mason," I responded happily causing Mason to lift my lips up to his as I felt fireworks go off in my head while butterflies fill my stomach. Mason parted his lips slowly as he came back to kiss me again tenderly causing me to moan. I felt him smirk in between kisses giving me access to bite his bottom lip gently. Shortly after I felt Mason's bulge on my right leg making me pull away smiling, "No don't stop.." Mason said while in trance.

I looked him up and down biting my lip, "Sorry your friend was saying hi," I said while looking at his pants. Damn I want him so badly but I know he's not ready, Mason smirked at me grabbing my hand sweetly. "Whenever you need me...I'll be happy to give you dick," He said bluntly catching me off guard. He could tell I was turned on but a little in shock, "Ive been wanting to make love to you since I laid eyes on you in the library... I'm no rush baby girl but I'm ready whenever you are," Mason said communicating with me. I nodded while contemplating on if I wanted to make love to him, oh god I really want too like I really want but not tonight, "Lets take our time I'm in no rush either...but you are mine and I'm yours," I said making myself clear.

Alison's POV:

I heard Mason come through the garage then leave moments after causing me to get up ready to chase him out the house, where is he going this late? "Babe relax.." Emily said softly while she was half sleep. We just got done having sex twenty minutes ago, I'm nowhere near tired. "Aren't you curious on where he's going at this time ? He's only 15 Emily," I said making a point. "He also has a 4.0 gpa knows how to drive and keeps up with his chores... babe please cuddle with your wife and go to sleep," Emily said pushing my concerns to the side.

"Babe he could be getting Christian's daughter pregnant as we speak.." I said urgently causing Emily eyes to meet mine. "Babe I hope he's getting some...he's a smart boy can you chill out on him," Emily said trying to convince me. I exhaled roughly, "What if they start dating and we have to see Christian on a daily...." I said trying to provoke her. "Then I'll keep blowing your back out," She said out of exhaustion. I can tell she was going to sleep again, "Babe I'm serious.." I told her lastly while Emily began to snore lightly. I scoffed at her getting up from the bed putting my robe on, I quietly went downstairs to have some cookies n cream ice cream with whip cream. While I waited for Mason to come back home.

An hour passed, nothing...then another hour pasted...nothing as a mother I should be calling the police right now it's 3 am in the morning. When I picked my phone up I finally heard the front door open and then close, "Mason.." I said out loud questionably as he came around the corner with a 'I'm busted' look on his face. "Do you know what time it is !" I shouted quietly at him. He looked down at his feet, "Yes Ma'am and I'm sorry I was with Alexandria," He said explaining himself. My face dropped gently, "Oh...did you have fun at the dance with Bianca ?" I asked him curiously.

He smiled brightly, "I had a great time but my night ended with me getting the girl I wanted.." He confessed causing me to tear up in happiness for him. "So you and Alex are together I'm guessing," I said while smiling uncontrollably. He smirked and nodded, "She's my girlfriend and no mom we haven't fucked yet," Mason said communicating with him causing me to giggle. "Honestly baby boy I'm just happy your with Alexandria...Bianca wasn't gonna work out for my anxiety," I said with excitement causing Mason to laugh brightly. Oh man I haven't seen him smile like that since I adopted him, I'm glad to see my baby boy all grown up and happy.
"Go upstairs and get some sleep...and don't you ever come in here at three am ever again," I made myself clear snapping back into mom-mode. Mason nodded his head out of fear, "Yes ma'am you have my word," He said sweetly then left upstairs.

Don't you love happy endings...