Chapter 46: Tonight is the Night

Mason's POV:

These last few days have been hectic something's up with My Moms and the twins right now I'm the only one who's having a regular life. Tonight is the dance and I don't need any distractions I have the whole night planned out, I still haven't spoken to Alexandria I mean she calls and text messages me but again I've been so focused on Bianca, Swim and Homework I haven't had the time for her. I feel bad because she really has been trying to reach me she could be going through something, I'll see her at the school dance. Also the word about Me and Bianca going to the dance together got the whole school buzzing so everyone thinks Me and Bianca should get together.

I haven't gave it much thought but Bianca makes me laugh and she pretty down to earth who knows what could happen. I fixed my tux while I looked at myself in the mirror, seconds later I saw my mom appear in corner peeking at me lovingly, "You look handsome Mason," Alison said while tearing up. I rolled my eyes dramatically, "Please call me Fields...Mason Fields," I said in my James Bond impression sending my mom to laugh hysterically. "You're too cute I swear, here let me fix your hair," She said while smiling way to hard but, it was okay because I was smiling too.

She began to fix my hair, "Mom thanks for going easy on Bianca these last few days I know she's been a pill," I said sincerely causing her look in my eyes, "She no Alexandria but if she makes you happy and you shows you a great time at the dance, that's all that matters," She said while combing through my hair. The curls had to go therefore I went for the bad boy greaser look, it suited me very well Me and Bianca are gonna be the talk of the dance. Alison pinched my cheeks gently, "Let's go downstairs and greet your guest," Alison said sweetly as we finished touching me up and headed downstairs.

Emily's POV:

These last few days with Christian Grey has been a fucking roller coaster that I wanna get off of. He been driving me insane and I know he still has a crush on my wife because the looks he giving her. Alison loves it though not because she's into him no.. it's because I take all that frustration and fuck her brains out, she not going anywhere so.. I make sure I lay the pipe down right and three times a day so she don't get any ideas but she don't know that. I thought as I drunk the rest of my wine, I saw Alison and Mason come downstairs and when Mason laid eyes on Bianca I could tell Alexandria was no one where in his thoughts, "Wow you look amazing," He said sweetly to his date while she wore a handmade midnight blue dress with diamond covered in it. I wonder if they're pawn the dress those are real diamonds...Bianca smirked softly and brushed his tux off, "You don't look bad yourself," She said softly while Mason matched her energy.

Christian and Jamie looked them sweetly causing me to roll my eyes, helping myself as I poured me another cup. Knowing this is my third and I should stop but I'm not going too. "Pictures let me get pictures," Jamie said squealing happily while Mason took Bianca and stood in front of the backdrop we set up for them. He smoothly use the palm of his hand slicking his hair back then gently placed his other hand on Bianca's lower back, whew that boy is smooth I wonder where he gets it from. I thought while I smirked, "He so fine.." I heard Alison said desirabally while staring at them. I scrunch my eyebrows at my wife, "Excuse me ?" I said in shock, "Not like that babe but he just so handsome, if guys back in my day looks like that.." She started to explain herself causing me to cut her off, "What you wouldn't be with me ?" I snapped at her.

She frowned at me trying to guess if i'm drunk or not, "No I'll probably still be with you babe...I was gonna say I'd probably have more bodies than I have now... Why are you so moody ?" She asked me seriously. "I need this night to be over so I can just bury my face in your boobs," I said stressing out then gently laid my head on her chest. Alison giggled at me and held me close as we watched our son mingle with his date. Moments later it was time for them to leave and I finally got some alone time with Alison and my mini me's. 

Bianca's POV:

This evening was going so perfect, I looked like a princess and Mason is being the perfect gentlemen. Everything a guy should do he did it without me asking, makes me feel really special and I see why Alexandria is threatened by me she knows what Mason brings to the table. I have to make sure I keep Mason under my belt  though and I exactly know how to. Mason's mom let him take the Porsche to the school dance only if he took the backstreets there and back, it's crazy how I'm here with him right now staring at his perfect bone structure, his plumped pink lips that I could kiss all day and his eyes are so gorgeous I've noticed they've change color too. "I'm happy you chose me," I said out loud causing Mason to look at me while a smile came across his face. "Likewise," He responded quickly while paying attention to the road. When we arrived at the dance Mason pulled up in style making it fun as he parked the car smoothly causing everyone's heads to turn looking at our arrival.

He got out quickly feeling like man while he jogs lightly over to open my door and helped me out the car as I smirked uncontrollably. Alexandria and her friends were at the top of the stairs looking at Me and Mason, that's right I'm with your crush and I'm gonna show him great time tonight. I flipped my hair fiercely leaving like that bitch every girl wants to be tonight. I turned around to face Mason as I fixed his bow tie, "Why thank you," He said sweetly then pecked my lips softly. I wasn't expecting that.. could he be into me ? God I hope so.. he fixed his arm up for me grab as we walked towards the dance together.

Alexandria's POV:

Me and my friends got to the dance early so I could talk to Mason. I wore a short black dress that shows off my gorgeous legs with my hair up in a nice updo. After minutes of talking and waiting we heard a car pull up in style and park smoothly, I noticed the car it was Emily's and I know how Mason drives... I can't believe he drove her here. I seen Mason get out the car showing off causing me to smile, He's just a goofball and he always looked good in a suit. Then he open Bianca's door for her knowing damn well that should be me. Bianca made sure she made eye contact when I saw them kiss again, "Let's go inside guys," I said looking away as I walked into the dance with my friends.

This is gonna be a long night...