Chapter 47: It Should've Been Me

Alexandria's POV:

The dance was in full swing while Me and my friends enjoyed our time laughing and making memories. During the night I'd watch Mason and Bianca to see if she was actual a threat to me, so far she hasn't done anything out of pocket to make me trip. Mason been catering to her though, getting drinks for her, dancing with her, making her laugh while whispering sweet nothings in her ear. That should be me...

"I wish you'd stop torturing yourself and go talk to him..." Yasmine said while snapping me out my thoughts. "This isn't the time or place Yas," I said calmly and kept watching them. While the slow jams picked up causing them to slow dance every girl was being asked to dance except me. I decided to turn down every guy who asked me I was too focused on Mason, I was in the cut when I saw him grab Bianca's hips gently pulling her close while they danced together. Yasmine is right this is torture, Mason spun her around making her smile softly then dipped her sweetly causing me to reminisce back to when we were kids...

Flashback back to five years old...

Mason and I were giggling on the beach while listening to music, "You know I'm really good at dancing.." Mason said happily while standing over me causing me to look up at him. Smiling brightly at him, "Oh yeah show me ?" I said challengingly as I teased him. Mason took my hand confidently and helped me as he began to waltz me around in the sand seconds later he spun me around and dipped me smoothly. When I looked into his eyes the sun's shadow grew over Mason causing me to blush harder than ever in that moment I knew I had feelings for Mason Fields..

Flashback ends...

I felt a tear trail down cheek while meeting Mason eyes when I snapped out of my thoughts. He saw that I was crying causing me to get up and leave out the back quickly. I tried to hurry and get out of sight but, of course he caught up to me, "Alexandria I know you saw me... what's going on ?" Mason asked calmly wiping my tears away. I sniffed and shook my head moving his hands away, "You shouldn't worry about it... you've made your choice," I said softly while looking away from him. He scrunched his eyebrow, "Is this about Bianca...is that why you've been calling me back to back ?" Mason asked me curiously. I shook my head in disbelief, "You know it should've been me here with you not her.." I confessed quietly causing his face to drop.

"God I called you so many times, and texted you ! Now I know why you never returned my messages...I see the way you look at her, the way you kiss her..the way you dance with her.." I said trying not to break down in front of him. He looked away in sorrow, "Alexandria... you're the one who told me to go with someone else," Mason said in confusion. "That was before I knew I was in love with you Mason," I spoke freely catching him off guard. "God seeing you with her everyday at school then here tonight was torture it made me wanna puke every single day," I kept confessing my feelings sending Mason stare in my eyes.

"You're what ?" He said barely speaking, I looked down and blushed lightly. "I love you Mason...you're the only guy who knows and sees the real me.. don't ask because I don't know what I was thinking when I told you to go with someone other than me...seeing her with you made me come to my senses," I said communicating with him while His eyes filled up with tears causing me caress his face, "You know how long I've been wanting to hear those words," He asked me sweetly causing me to nod my head no, "Since I was five years old," He confessed while smiling brightly, "Well sorry for keeping you waiting for so long," I said while staring into his eyes, " because I love you too Mason." I said passionately causing Mason to shed a few tears, "I would kiss you right now but I've been kissing Bee all night.." Mason said sadly.

"I understand...I don't want her cooties anyway," I said dramatically causing Mason to laugh at me "So...how about you cut your date short, go home to brush your teeth and pick me up right after because I've missed you...literally," I suggested causing Mason to nod vigorously. "I'm down for that, I'll call you," Mason said while stripping me down with his eyes. I smirked at him sexually as I watched him walk back into the dance. Just like that he back in my reach, I'm never letting go either and if any bitch got a problem they can come say it to my face. Mason Tyler Fields always been mine.

Mason's POV:

Alexandria loves me, like she actually truly loves and wants to be with me I couldn't be more happier than I am right now. Things were cool with Bianca but things will always be ten times better with Alexandria. She's my soulmate I should've answered her messages maybe I would've been here at the dance with her than Bianca.

Walking back into the dance urgently looking for Bianca, I finally found her sitting at the table causing me to walk up to her. "Hey it's getting pretty late do you wanna get some dessert then I can take you home ?" I said suggesting to Bianca not really giving her a choice. She smirked at me cutely and nodded, "Sure...as long as I'm with you," She said while holding on to my arm. Don't get me wrong she still fine as fuck but Alexandria... just thinking about her is making me hard.

We left the dance while I drove her to pier to grab funnel cakes and ice cream, we sat there to eat and talk more. I felt bad for Bianca she's a nice girl who really likes me and I know someday someone will love her as much as I love Alexandria. Once we were done I took her home the easiest and fastest way, "Okay here we are, I had fun tonight Bianca really... I hope we could be friends," I said reassuring her sweetly. Bianca smirked at me and adjusted herself in the seat, "I wanna say thank to you, tonight you were the perfect gentlemen..you really made me feel like a princess," Bianca said admiringly causing me to blush.

Shortly after speaking she reached for my belt, unbuckling my pants, "Whoa! whoa? what are you doing ?" I asked while grabbing her hands in disbelief. She frowned at me, "I'm giving you head to say thank you," Bianca said stating the obvious. Oh...I never gotten head before but she don't know that, I wonder how that feels... I felt her hands go towards my belt again causing me to snap out my thoughts, "Stop you don't have to do this... I'm not expecting sex from you," I confessed causing Bianca to look me in the eye, I still only wanna make love to Alexandria. "You're not ?" She questioned embarrassingly as I nodded my head vigorously, "I took you out because your cute,funny, smart and down to earth any guy would be lucky to have you... that guy just isn't me," I confessed calmly hoping I don't hurt her feelings. "You're such a great guy Mason... now I really wanna give you head," Bianca said jokingly causing me to giggle. She leaned over to kiss my cheek then got out the car as I watched her walk into her house, Next stop... home then to my girl's house..that's crazy Alexandria is my girlfriend.. I can't wait to see her..Tonight couldn't have been more perfect.