Chapter 40: Jacuzzi & Wine

Alison's POV:

After I helped Emily finish the kitchen she went upstairs to talk to Mason. I hope he doesn't freak out on her. I went down to the wine cellar to pick out a bottle, A nice red, sweet, bitter wine would be nice tonight. Emily loves to collect wine bottles from around the world it's most definitely a chef thing, I seen a Taylor Fladgate bottle that caught my attention. I picked that one and went upstairs meeting Emily's eyes while she descended the staircase.

"Hey babe how was the talk ?" I asked her sweetly. I could tell by the look on her face it went well but she's in shock, "Oh no what happened ?" I said getting two glasses from the cabinet. Emily shook her head slightly while combing through her hair, "Can we take this out to the jacuzzi...I need to relax," Emily said while stressing out. I looked at her with confusion, "Sure babe," I responded quickly. Seconds later I watched her put her hair up in a messy bun, while walking toward the back door. While my eyes trailed her every move I witnessed her taking off her shirt revealing her lace black bra underneath.

I smirked at my wife grabbing the glasses and the bottle. Following behind her I looked at her while she stripped down in her briefs, "When did you start liking lace ?" I asked her softly while she watched me strip down revealing my bra and underwear. Emily started the jacuzzi up then got in slowing causing me to reminisce all the great sex we've had in here. "Babe..." My wife said getting my attention. "Can you join me with your fine ass ?" Emily said making a smile grow on my face.

I looked at her while she started soaking in the jacuzzi seconds later I joined her. Immediately I went over to cuddle with her, I kissed her lips softly then passionately causing Emily to smile in-between kisses. She cupped my cheek gently, pulling back staring in my eyes, "The talk went well...I was just shock at my responses," She confessed while grabbing the wine bottle sending my face to drop in confusion, "How come ?" I asked her curiously watching her open the bottle.

"Well... for one I never knew Mason watched porn or masturbate.." She said while fills up our glasses half way. My jaw dropped dramatically, "Are you serious?" I asked shockingly while she nodded her vigorously, "That's what he said, I told him I'll buy him a box condoms," She confessed causing my eye to widen. "No you will not" I said sternly and grabbed my glass. "We aren't okay with him having sex right now, he's already growing up way to fast," I continue to make myself clear. Emily took a sip out of her cup, "Babe they're already teaching Sex Education.. whether we like it or not he gonna have sex, might as well support then tell him no," Emily said making a valid point.

I rolled my eyes at her as I took a sip, "It's not like I said hey go out there and have sex Mason it's great, I told him sex isn't something to play around with," She continued to explain herself causing me to relax a little bit. Emily pecked my lips lightly, "I handled it well plus he's not in any rush, I just didn't know he was sexually active with himself though," Emily said while making me giggle. "Images I don't want in my head.." I said while covering my face in disgust as I heard Emily laugh at me. After I uncovered my face I looked into Emily's eyes, "You're drop dead gorgeous," My wife said while staring into my eyes. It's really dim outside with all the lights around my eyes are probably a deep blue ocean right now, I smiled and brushed my hair behind my ear while my Wife looked at me up and down pulling me closer to hold me in her arms. I love this women so much

Emily's POV:

I'm loving this alone time with Ali in the jacuzzi. We both needed this time with each other. I pulled her into arms smoothly while I began to hold her safely as I rubbed my hands around her body, "How's the writing going ?" I asked her softly while pecking at her bare shoulder with million kisses. She smirked at me, "It's going well... I began thought process for it I was thinking a suspense romance book," She confessed while drinking her wine. I scrunch my eyebrows at her, "Suspense and Romance ?" I questioned her thought process.

"You know how I like horror and romance films so why not ?" She said sweetly making me smirk uncontrollably. "That's fucking hot," I confessed my feelings making Alison giggle, "You know what else is hot ?" She said teasingly while I drunk some more wine. I raised my eyebrows at her engaging her question. "All the sex we've had in here," Alison said while smirking causing me to cut my eyes at her sexually. I bit my lip reminiscing, "You right... you tryna relive some of those memories," I asked her seductively while I lightly began to kiss her neck. I felt her body relax in my arms, "I'm fine with that as long as I'm with you," Alison said moaning softly while I continued to seduce her. "That's only if you want another kid," I said softly in her ear.

Alison bit down her bottom lip signaling that she's so turned on right now, "Chill Babe..four kids is enough let's try and not overwhelm ourselves," Ali said while turning to look at me. I nodded my head slightly, "I got you Babe... no matter what," I said reassuring her sincerely. Alison's beautiful smile came across her face while she leaned in to connect our lips, instantly I moaned into the kiss as I fought for dominance. I let my wife win after she bit down on my bottom lip causing my whole body to heat up, "Girl... you must not know I'll fuck you right here and right now," I said urgently while I pulled away in complete lust. "Then why don't you ?" Alison said seductively giving me the green light. Swiftly I pulled her waist gently to press against my body while I unhook her bra causing her to completely take it off, her skin was so soft as I grazed my hands down playing with her panty line. "You want these on or off ?" I said suggestively. "Keep them on just pull them to the side," Alison said erotically causing me to get hard as fuck. "God your so fucking hot," I said irresistibly as I gave her the time of her life in this jacuzzi. Fuck I swear I fall in love with her more and more every single day.