Chapter 22: Feels & Goodbyes

The Next Day...

Mason POV:

Waking up on the floor next to my bed being empty. I jolted up off the ground urgently looking, "Alexandria ?" I question as I heard the bathroom door open while Alexandria came out playing with her hair and yawning stopping dead in her tracks, catching the face I  was giving her, "Had a bad dream ?" She asked me curiously and sat on the bed. I looked down playing with my hands, "No, I thought you left without saying goodbye," I confessed nervously sending Alexandria to frown. "Mase I'll never leave without saying good bye not after what you told me last night..." She said reassuring me.

As I looked up into her eyes, "Not after we kissed..." She continued to speak making me blush. "Well good..I don't want you to ever leave again," I said sincerely. Slowly I began to sit down again, "You know I have to go back home Mason.." Alexandria said sadly as we both looked down. "Can we at least write each other or Skype ?" I asked her softly. She looked down at me from my bed, "I'd like that.." Alexandria responded making me smile. I swiftly got up off the floor and went to go log in on my computer, "What's your Skype username," I asked her while typing as she came over putting her hand on top of mine on accident.

I felt butterflies in my stomach as we touched hands, "Sorry.." Alexandria said blushing moving her hand. "No don't apologize.. it's okay," I said reassuring her as I stared deeply in her eyes hoping for a morning kiss. Alexandria smiled and typed in her username adding herself, "Now we can Skype all day long," Alex said smiling then walked back to the bed. My eyes followed her as she leaves me wanting more, why can't she just stay with me...

Emily's POV:

I woke up with Alison in my arms remembering every detail of Mason's Birthday. Samara duty wasn't fun but, I can tell she was doing better than she was before until I got tipsy, she kept flirting with me it was torture. Mason didn't hold back his feelings which made me proud as I felt Alison move and groan lightly causing me to look at her, "Good morning beautiful," I said sweetly. Alison eyes stayed closed smiling lightly at me, "Good morning gorgeous," she said sweetly as I watched her eyes flutter open.

"How you'd sleep ?" Alison asked me rubbing her eye while I began to rub her stomach softly in soothing little circles, "I slept eh couldn't stop thinking about Mason," I confessed softly. "Why what's wrong ?" Ali broke away from me looking into eyes seriously, "Mason will never forgive Samara don't you think we should try... and be cordial..." I said beating around the bush sending her to scrunch her eyebrows at me, "You were just mocking her last night," Alison made a point. I looked down gathering my thoughts, "Now you want to feel sorry for her ?" She continued in disbelief causing me to look in her eyes, "Are you sure your not pregnant ?" Alison said jokily touching my forehead with the back of her hand.

I grabbed her hand lightly, "Ali stop no I'm pregnant, I was just saying what if the tables were turned and he hated us...How would that make you feel ?" I asked sincerely while Alison head dropped in sorrow, "I've thought about that...I would feel horrible if Mason hated me but this is his choice," Alison said making another point. "And we're his parents we should be teaching right from wrong Alison.." I said getting heated. "And What's the right thing Emily ?" Alison snapped at me, I don't want to start the morning off fighting with my wife that's for sure, I thought while taking a breath "Forgiveness...I know this is taking a toll on him because of his hatred," I said calmly now I can tell that Alison was listening to me, "I believe that once he forgives he can move on...but right now he can't," I explained to my wife.

She looked away from me contemplating, "Fine... we'll talk to him together if he gonna hate more people might as well be us right..." She said nonchalantly with sarcasm as she got up from the bed walking towards the bathroom.

Alison POV:

Is she fucking nuts, if we tell Mason to forgive Samara he gonna go berserk. He told us how he felt and who are we to change that. Besides I don't want Samara around I can tell she still has a thing for Emily, plus all the little snarky comments she been saying to me, ima slap that bitch one day. Don't get me wrong I will always back my wife up on something she thinks is right...I just think she wrong in this situation.

Emily and I heard the kids, Ruby & Hanna downstairs as we decided to join them, I saw the twins still in their pajamas eating cereal watching Nickelodeon then, saw Mason and Alexandria at the dining room table with Hanna and Ruby laughing, "What's so funny ?" I asked coming down the stairs causing everyone to turn their heads at me, "Mason was telling us how he's the man at school," Hanna responded smiling at Mason.

I went over to kiss his forehead, "He always been the man," I said hyping Mason up. "Well...it's been a fun morning but it's time for Alexandria to catch her plane," Ruby said looking at her watch obviously bursting Mason's bubble as his head dropped. "Don't worry Mason this isn't the last time you'll see her," Hanna said receiving a slight smile from Mason. Watching everyone get up from the table to say their goodbyes, "I'll Skype you tonight ?" Alexandria said while smoothly pushing her hair behind her shoulder causing Mason to nod sadly.

Mason pulled Alexandria in for a nice longing hug, "This isn't goodbye Mason," Alexandria said softly comforting him. Mason then pulled away and kissed her cheek sweetly, "See you later then," He said walking away sadly leaving Alexandria sad . God he's so much like Emily when he either disappointed or really sad, he can't let her see him cry. When Ruby and they left it was time to talk to Mason... This is go either way... really bad or really good...I'm betting on my first mind so wish us luck.