Chapter 37: Don't You Love Family Dinners

Alison's POV:

After Mason helped me finish Adriana's room he went into his bedroom urgently, making sure he freshened up before he went back downstairs. Smelling his cologne, his attraction to Alexandria hasn't changed. I heard the garage door open from outside causing me to walk downstairs meeting up with my wife and kids. Before they came in I heard chatter in backyard as I went over to see Mason and Alexandria laying on the hammock. They're honestly perfect for each other, "Mommy !" I heard Monroe screaming while I turned around laying eyes on my baby boy. "Hi, my love how was school ?" I asked him softly, as he ran into my arms. "School was okay," Monroe said sweetly hugging me tightly. "Did you make new friends?" I asked him while messing up his hair. "No I just stayed to myself," He said calmly. "Do you like your teacher ?" I asked him politely looking into his eyes. He nodded his head gently causing me to peck his forehead, "How are my other babies ?" I said looking at my twins.

"Fine mommy," I heard Adonis say while taking off his shoes and coat at the door. "Did you really move us into the same room ?" Adriana asked curiously as I looked up at Emily, "We moved Monroe's stuff into the playroom so, you could have your own room," I confessed making her eyes light up with joy. "I do !" Adriana said with excitement. Shortly after she ran upstairs to go check as she screams at the top of her lungs, Emily started laughing as she walked over witnessing Mason and Adriana on the hammock. "Some people chemistry just don't ever change," She said sweetly as she pecked my lips.

"I'm guessing Adriana likes her room ?" Emily questioned me, I nodded yes and looked at Mason and Alexandria, "Babe don't stress okay I'll talk to him plus I want him to lose it to Alexandria," Emily said confessing her inner thoughts. My eyes widen looking at her, "You want them to have sex ?" I asked her in shock. "Safely yes but Mason is a man babe.. at his age you don't find teenage men, he's the mature,gentlemen, smart, talented, humble and Handsome type and he's stable..Alexandria is lucky to have our son at her feet," Emily explained convincingly while going to start dinner. "Can he like wait til he's at least 18 to start having sex.. like he still my little boy...does her even masturbate," I asked dramatically as I followed her into the kitchen.

Emily's POV:

After I got home Alison greeted the kids and shared more of her concerns about Mason. I told her ima handle it, I know she can get possessive over her little ones but Alexandria is basically like family since she was five years old. We seen this coming...

"I don't know babe but that's none of our business," I said walking into the kitchen to start dinner as Alison followed behind me. "I just hope the Twins don't grow up too fast especially Adonis," Alison said while making me chuckle. Seconds after we saw Mason and Alexandria walk through the kitchen hand in hand, I didn't know what my son said to Alex but she was laughing and blushing. "Hey moms," Mason said while waving and smiling at us, I haven't seen that smile in a while. I smirked at them and waved while they kept walking through the kitchen.

"She makes him so happy," I said while chopping up some vegetables. "I know I love to see him smiling...I didn't know she lived out here," Alison said while leaning up against the island. "I knew she lived in Cali but, I didn't know what city," I said while I began to multi-task. "What are you cooking ?" Alison asked me while coming over to look at what I'm doing. "Stuffed Creamed Spinach Steak with Mash potatoes and Cauliflower," I said responding lusciously causing Ali to hum in pleasure. I smirked at her softly, I love when she gets excited about my cooking. She began to walk past me smacking my butt lightly, "Nice pants are those new ?" She asked smirking causing me to laugh, "You're so random babe," I said goofily and continued what I was doing, " I was thinking about getting a job.." Alison blurted out causing me to shoot my eyes at her, "Why ? I thought you love swiping your card ?" I questioned her calmly.

"Oh trust me I love my gold card but, I'm not full.. like I feel like my glass is half empty," Alison explained while biting her lip nervously. "Okay.. so what are you thinking about doing ?" I asked her curiously staring into her eyes. "I was thinking about being an author.. get into publishing..blogging," She confessed causing me to exhale slowly, "Do it babe, I believe in you... all my money is yours," I said putting my hands up in defense. Alison smiled brightly, "I'ma go get started then," She said sweetly while coming over to give me a kiss, "I'll let you know when dinner is ready," I said softly as I strip her down with my eyes. "Yes ma'am," Alison responded to me as she walked away. I watched her leave the kitchen slowly because she knows I'm watching her, I began to giggle and start making dinner.

Hours later dinner was finish and the table was all set sending me to call everyone to the table. Monroe was in Adonis's old high chair, Adriana & Adonis sat across from each other so did Mason & Alexandria which I saw Mason earlier pull out Alexandria's chair for her I see I set a perfect example for my son's causing me to pull out Ali's chair for her as she sat down comfortably then I went over to sit across from Ali. We take turns saying grace at the table and tonight it's Adriana's turn, "Everyone grab hands and bow your heads," Ana said cutely causing me to smile sending everyone to hold hands and bow our heads. "Thank you god for family, friends and food..help us throughout life and always keep us together..amen" Adriana said sincerely sending everyone to repeat 'amen'. "Pass the cauliflower around babe," I said sweetly to Alison. 

"Ana that was really good," Mason said while giving Adriana an air high five. Alison started to pass the food around, "Babe do you want me to cut Monroe's steak ?" I asked her while I put mash potatoes on my plate then passing the plate to Mason. "I got it babe...Are the half steaks for the twins as well ?" Alison asked scanning the pan making the kids plates. "Mom I can make my own plate," Adonis started to whine. "Adonis hush you know I always make your plate... relax," Alison snapped calmly at him putting him in his place. While she finished the kids plates they all started to eat, the steak was finally passed to me completely my plate.

Mason's POV:

I kept getting lost in Alexandria's eyes, we've been non stop talking since we got home. Most people don't have much to talk about but spend five years apart from someone you care about, you feel me.. by the time she was telling me this awesome adventure she went on my mom call us for dinner. She swiftly got up causing me to race her downstairs to eat, I made sure I pulled out Alexandria's chair for her because my mom does it for Ali. We all said grace and started grubbing.

"So swim tryouts are coming up soon Mason you ready for that ?" I heard my mama say. I looked at her while cutting my steak, "Yeah you know I'm always ready, I'm swimming at 22.3 seconds right now no one can beat that," I said confidently showing off in front of Alexandria making her smirk. "Someone out there is trying to beat you is my point Mason," My Mama said sternly causing me to play with my food in discomfort. "Don't get cocky Mason.. remember why you swim," Emily said while looking at me seriously.

"Alright enough swim talk at the table, Alexandria how you been ?" Alison asked while sipping her wine. Alex shot her eyes from mine to Alison's, "I'm good Mrs.Fields a lot of ups and downs but that's life right," Alexandria said sweetly causing me to smirk as I took a sip of water. "That's true, so are you having sex.." Alison asked Alex bluntly causing me to choke on my water. I can tell Alexandria started to get nervous, "No, I'm not having sex..Mrs.Fields," Alex lied while she looked at me. I gave her the 'just breathe' look so she can relax, she totally understood and finish eating. "Are you guys dating now ?" My mom continued with her questions.

I rolled my eyes, "Were just friends Mom can we not talk about this at the table.." I said getting annoyed. She looked at me blankly, "Sure," She said causing me to look down and rub my neck nervously. "Don't get me wrong Mrs.Fields Mason is handsome and any girl would be lucky to have him but we're taking our time...just friends," Alexandria said sweetly as I saw Emily give Alison a light smirk while she sipped her wine, in response Alison smirked back. There was awkward silence for a second, "So I'm thinking about joining the Drama Club," We all heard Adonis say causing us to look at him. "That's good Donnie, what about you Adriana ?" I heard Emily start a conversation with the twins while everyone continued to eat. I exchange looks with Alexandria causing her to blush, my mom had no right to ask those type of questions at the table but now does Alexandra want me the way I want her..