See Who I Am

3rd person's POV

After the touching moment and speech from the worldwide artists, they take position to deliver the show they promised. They will perform for the first time after released their album, the single 'Rise' and they dedicate the song to all the artists in the world. But before that...

"What about someone else dance with us?" Yule proposes and the fans responds with cheers and waving of lights. "You or the idols?"

The crowd has spoken.

"Idols it is then." Eira walks over the gallery full of k-pop stars and looks at those seats, "Volunteers? Two boys and two girls."

The host never saw someone react so fast to an invitation. Girls maybe not many, but boys, almost every dancer in each group is ready to fight to grab Eira's hand.
Irene from Red Velvet and Rosé from BLACKPINK are the lucky one for the female side, while for the male, they are still discussing.
A lot wants Jimin to go on stage because he dances wonderfully and can adapt to their acrobatics easily, but the mochi shakes his head fast, he cannot handle Eira's stage. What if he slips and falls?
Hoseok turns it down as well, he has his reasons but he's ok with leaving his place to someone else.
In the end, Kai and Taemin bows in front of the girl and take her hand.

"You take the ladies and I teach to the bad boys." Yule winks at Kai and Taemin, calling them curling his index finger.

The audience and the host enjoy the moment, how those four idols try to not be so nervous and focus on the step Eira and Yule are teaching them. Many new fans also find out that those two are opposite teachers, Yule is like, normal, while Eira is intimidating for the way she watch her students' move. It's like she wants to kill them on place, it's kinda pressuring.

-20 minutes later-

(AN: All the credits for the song belong to AmaLee and NatesWantsToBattle.)

The dancers have a rough hang of the part they need to dance, they now just pray to not fuck anything up. That part is difficult and tiring because it requires to show powerful and fast moves, the males will try to do some acrobatics, while the girls will fill up the acrobatics they can't do in another way. Irene and Rosé felt bad when they shook their heads at Eira's question about aerobics, but the other reassured them saying that it's okay not being able to do crazy stuff in the air, everyone has their style after all.

Once in formation, the western singers check if their pupils are ok, then the base blasts into the loudspeakers and the show begins.

"♪I caught a glimpse of your light when I was empty inside and through the nothingness, I found this world. I'll wander calling your name until the end of my days, 'til I find the answer.♪" the first stanza is sang in unison, surprising new fans to how well Eira and Abraxas' voices fuse together, harmonically, then, something takes even BTS off guard.

When the rock base turns into something pop, Yule takes all the spotlights rapping his part, while dances the choreograph with his bandmate.

"♪Yeah, right through my fingers, I'm losing the light. Why can't I ever do anything right? This is the time, throw it aside, take all your scars and just leave them behind! I'm gonna through it dead or alive, but on my own I cannot survive!♪"

As they keep performing, Bangtan members are having a hard time realizing that Yule rapped. He didn't do it fast but it was still impressive, and BTS' rappers see the real talent of the 96's line kid. If he wants, he can rap faster and with more difficult words.
They will have their chance to see it, Taehyung is waiting just the drop of the song, and like many others, he's singing along at the top of his lungs, just like when he sings Cypher.