Lyrical Poetry

3rd person's POV

Today the boys are woken up by a wonderful symphony coming from the practice room. It's a very catchy beat, a fusion of many genres in one, remix, instrumentals like flutes and piano, the candid tempo commanded by the drums and guitars.
Attracted by that little masterpiece, they approach the room and hear the singer, a voice so gentle for a boy, quiet like a whisper in the night and lyrical for the high notes he hits, but they aren't striking or powerful, he hits them gently, spreading the love hidden in his deep voice like a soft wind.

When they peek inside the room, they see V dancing to the song, while Y/n tries to teach him the choreography. The dancing line immediately see the huge gap of experience between the girl and the boy, it's like Y/n was born to dance elegance, and she's not putting herself into it.

"No, look at my face. Your expression is wrong, Tae." she stops the music and holds the pose for the boy to learn. "When the stanza: 'The morning arrives in arcadia overflowing the lyric with an eternal love.' comes, you have to assume a euphoric face but full of love."

"So, I do this, then this, hug myself sliding my hands up, and then..." he follows the steps and looking in the mirror, he unhooks his arm from his head and slowly extends it forward, unraveling it like a spiral.

"No, if you want to dance like Eira, feel the rhythm, you must feel the music and the feelings hidden in it."

What? Jungkook and Hoseok slowly sneak in and sit on the floor. As soon as the name 'Eira' is pronounced, they have to see what's going on in that dance lesson.

"I know it's hard, but if you learn you'll deliver breathtaking performances to ARMYS." BTS don't know for how long V is there, but the sweat on his back is a sign that hours have passed. "You can do it, Tae. Don't give up yet."

"I know. I knew her dances are hard but not this much..." he says with a dry throat. "She deserves her awards as best dancer of the millennium."

"You're the one who asked me to teach you this song. If you struggle now, what do we do when we arrive at the drop? You have to breakdance dear, something slow should be easy for someone who learnt the 333 move."

"Alright, let me see it again, please." the boy steps back as the woman takes place, a few seconds to crack her neck to release the pressure of the workout and it's on.

Playing the song from the start, Taehyung is too focused on the steps, on the way she moves and on how her face changes to see how shocked are his brothers hidden in the corner of the room.

Before that dance, the boys are at loss of words, they knew Y/n was a dancer and she could dance, but not THAT well. She's dancing with the elegance of a swan, a second later, her body twitches while raising to match the beats of the electric drums, then she's the personification of the word 'love'.
Her moves are so light and full of a gentle sensation, like she wants to caress someone with the same light touch of the wind. Her being matches divinely the song played, each part of her body is commanded differently, her figure sways like waves crating such tempting body rolls, and how she can defeat gravity like that?! Laid on the floor, she's able to stand up without using her limbs, she moves her body up and the next second, she's standing continuing to dance... Not even zombies in movies do those stuff. IS gravity even affecting her?

Apparently not.

As the drop of the song starts, she starts to breakdance and dance so fast that the idols are fighting against everything inside them to not scream at the top of their lungs. Her arms and legs twist, bend, split, and releases such powerful sensations just watching that dance, and all of the sudden her body relaxes to the max, returning to the elegant and gentle dance of before.
They aren't surprised that Taehyung struggles so much to dance that, that's a composition full of crucial details and very hard moves. It's hard because if the dancer focuses only on the details, he'll lack attention during the dance and vice versa, but Y/n makes it look like so effortlessly and easy. Being dancers themselves, they know that's only an illusion created to entertain the audience.