Philia

3rd person's POV

The idols keep watching over their manager and they are so quiet they don't seem to be in the room. The meds make the girl sweat a lot and she doesn't seem to enjoy the feeling even during her sleep, that's why the idols take turns to dab a dry cloth on her forehead.
Hours later, Yule is back running at full speed screaming Y/n's name.

"W-what?" she quickly sits in react, but it made her dizzy as hell. "Dammit..."

"Noona, are you ok?" ask the idols glaring at Yule. "She was sleeping, you stupid!" Seokjin slaps his head quite hardily. "What are you gonna do about this now, huh?"

"I'm sorry, but this!" he jumps on the bed and crawls beside her, holding his phone. "No, wait!" he rolls over taking her glasses, put them on for her. "Now read." he lends his chest so she won't feel dizzy and read each word carefully and slowly, allowing her brain to process the news.

What is she reading? The idols think seeing her mouth opening wider and wider, her eyes going round more and more.

"Where's my phone?" as she turns, she moves too quickly her arm and fall into the bed laughing in pain. "Fffffffrick."

BTS likes how she refrains to swear, sometimes she invent new curses but less severe that the ones she wanted to say in the first place. Yule scolds the woman with a smirk, and when he slaps her back as punishment, he triggers the revenge side.

"How many times do I need to tell you to go to a doctor and check your back? You never listen."

"...Bad move, little boy." she kicks his bad knee making him jolt so bad, quickly covering his mouth to avoid huge profanities falling like a waterfall, and while he rolls in pain holding his knee, she kicks him out of the bed, smashing his head with a pillow. "How many times did I tell you to do specific controls? Now stay there and suffer, you son of a panda."

See? Just the new curse makes the band laugh in the inside for how cute but funny she can be out of the blue.

"Wait that these kind gentlemen leave, then I'll remember you who's the little here."

"Sure, over my dead ass- Sorry, I didn't mean to swear." she bows to BTS, taking the phone and before she can unlock it, a video-call pops up.

"TOMMY!" she couldn't help but to shout his name happily and with an ear to ear smile, jumping on place for how excited she is.

That smile can cure diseases. The idols finally seeing the manager's smile without her covering it, for how rarely she forgets to do it, they all forget how beautiful that smile is. Which is the reason why they look at her almost in awe.

"Y/n!!" the other boy is as excited as her. "I MADE IT!!"

British accent? It was a while that the idols didn't experience this, not understanding a single thing because of that damn English, only Namjoon is the blessed one.

"I just saw it! I'm so happy, I wanna hug you so much!" the boys chuckle between themselves, thinking how cute their manager can be while fangirling, she's so adorable.

"Dude, congrats!" Yule backhugs the girl and smiles to the camera. "You're going to be a Hollywood star!"

"Bro, I saw your latest shooting! You're sexily breathtaking in those leather pants, I didn't remember you this attractive!" he makes the glacial boy blush and hide his face behind Y/n's back. "Did someone else die?"

"Stop it!"

"Y/n, I'm in front of your house, I rang the bell, but you didn't answer. I tried to call you 'cause I thought you had headphones. Open up, I have tons of news for you!"