Tell Me

3rd person's POV

-The following day-

BTS can watch 'Blood Sweat & Tears', the staff gave them permission, and they're dying to see how it turned out. While Y/n drive them to perform in a famous TV channel, the idols are all hyped to see their own video, the temptation to watch it on the phone is strong, but they'll wait a few more minutes for a bigger satisfaction.
On the other hand, they try to hide it but they're also very anxious about it. They worked hard to not waste their manger's money, they pray it'll be awesome as the girl told them; ARMY around the world love it, which they're glad for, but they want to have a personal satisfaction with this, they want more.

Noona is stressed... Taehyung notices her silence while she stares at the road, one hand on the wheel, the other one holds her head. I should do something before the others notice it. He scoops forward and sticks his head in between the seats, looking at the girl with his childish but cute smile. "Hey noona, can I have your phone?"

He knows. Yoongi and Jungkook are studying him for different purposes, but they act so stealthy that the others can't see them staring at V like predators.

"Mh? My phone?" Y/n repeats because she didn't pay attention, so when the idol nods, she smiles weakly. "Sure."

"Thanks!" he finds the device quickly, the female keep her bag organized and clean. "Ah, can I have your finger to unlock it?" he waits for her to switch hand and holds it still for him, ending him moving from the back seats to the free front one.

"What the-Taehyung-ah!" , "What the heck are you doing?" , "It's dangerous while noona is driving!" the others scold the boy but he doesn't seem paying much attention to them.

"Don't forget the seatbelt, Tae." Y/n speaks with a gentle tone, slowing down the vehicle to stop at the red light.

"Yes~!" he sticks out his tongue to his hyungs while he gets comfortable. "Do you mind if I choose the music or do you have a particular genre for today?"

"Scroll down and choose what you like." she sees the idol quickly moving his eyes to read each title. "If a song is on phone is because is gold, I don't listen to crap."

The boys can't help the smile in their faces. They know she has all their songs in there, they know their manager is a perfectionist for music, like she said, she doesn't listen to mediocre stuff only the best pleases her ears, and they're proud to be in that category.

"Noona, I want to sing something in Italian, like opera." says V keeping scrolling down not knowing what the hell he's reading, if it's English he can pull himself out of it, but with the others... He sees vocals with dots on top, or consonant with little waves or hooks. Surely languages are hard even to recognize.

"Do you like more male or female singers?" the girl asks looking at the phone. The traffic light must be busted, it's taking so long to be green again. "Since I love how deep your voice is, if you're going to sing, I'd like to listen to some male singers. You have a bright future as opera singer, Tae."

"Hihihi." he blushes a bit, looking at her hair falling on her shoulder as she leans a bit more to scroll through the list. "My pronunciation is really bad though."

"ARMY told me you sang Pavarotti and if they could recognize it, I guess your pronunciation wasn't that bad." she opens the playlist and sits back to her seat. "If you still believe so, I'll be your Italian teacher. You can look for the lyrics if you want."

The idol chooses a song and the orchestra blasts in the vehicle, relaxing her in seconds. Y/n supports her head while driving as Taehyung harmonizes with the opera singer. His deep voice put at ease even his mates, they would laugh and tease him about his stuttering, but they stay quiet because they can also hear their manager humming. A soft and sweet sound joins in the air, going higher or downer as the opera singer and Taehyung's voice.