Boy In Luv

-A week later-

Yoongi's POV

Using my day off, I go out to walk around. I feel brave enough to wander in the streets and just clear my mind. I go towards a certain area where I know that there aren't many people even if it's afternoon.
I just want some peace, nothing else. A few moments for myself, for Min Yoongi before returning to work my ass off as Suga.
I walk with earbuds on to block out all of the sounds of the earth around me and allow the sound of what I want into my ears.

As the sun begins to fall the lights of the streets are turned on and my eyes catches a wooden sign. I remove my earphones out of habit, feeling as if someone called out for me even if no one did, I'm making sure no one calls out for me as my eyes scan the insides of the space. Attracted by the peeks, I decide to go in and treat myself with something, I deserve a beer or some light alcoholic from time to time.

The soft lights of the place are a nice sensorial relaxing experience, my eyes need some break from the chaotic lights of other stores

The soft lights of the place are a nice sensorial relaxing experience, my eyes need some break from the chaotic lights of other stores. The place is empty despite its good interiors, which is strange. It's a nice location, why people ignore this place? For the cheap wood sign outside? Well, don't judge a book by its cover.

"Good evening, sir." talks the barman behind the counter. "What may I serve you?"

Professional even if he recognized me. Very much appreciated. "A medium beer, thank you."

"Right away, sir. If you would like it, please take a seat, I will bring your beverage shortly."

"Thank you." I don't need to hear it twice, I have a chance to sit on those comfy looking little couches, of course I accept.

Approaching my seat, my eyes wander around the shop, admiring the details and the furniture until something else vaguely steals my attention.

A woman with naturally-looking wavy, long hair, sit alone with a neon green drink on her table and a bunch of snacks like little sandwiches, little pizzas, could cuts and cheese. Her hands holds a little notebook, while the other plays with the pencil. I'm the one that doesn't show much emotion but I can't help it when my head jerks backwards a bit, surprised to see someone so different and so beautiful in this part of the city. Although I admit she's completely beautiful in every way and has a certain angelic glow around her, I place my earphones inside the pocket of my coat and stop at her table.

"Excuse me, may I sit down?" I ask, watching her raising her head and eyes from her business.

"Please."

For a while it remains quiet between us, I don't want to disturb her who's clearly busy with something. I try to distract myself from her but I find it hard because she's just too damn beautiful.

"Here's your order, sir." the barman personally serves the cold drink and bowing, leaves to return to his place.

Now having something to hold onto, I take a deep breath and look at the woman in front of me. A sip of beer to not let my throat dry out of the sudden and embarrass me. The moment she switches the notebook for her drink, I move.