Reflection

3rd person's POV

-A week later-

After Y/n's sickness, the next day she texted Jimin asking if he wanted to cook with her again, and the male accepted for various reasons. Since that day, Jimin secretly woke up earlier than anyone to go with Y/n to grocery shopping on her cool motorbike and he couldn't ask for more. She was always with him so he could protect her, but he really enjoyed the rides and the things he could see during them. Each day something new caught his eyes even if the road was always the same.

In the following days, the bond with the manager is improving for everyone, they sometimes forget to use honorifics and they aren't that shy to vocal a pain muscle during practice. Yoongi seems the one who enjoys talking with her the most, he likes to sit next to her and just talk. Jungkook plays Dark Souls 3 only with Y/n, he finds the game more interesting and he has more patience if she's there. Last time he played alone he was killed by Poison and he almost broke the controller because he was so close to the bonfire. Seokjin offers his help with her study and he's good at it, now the manager can speak with the boys better, she uses simple words but they're happy. Also, they all asked to Namjoon to teach them English, they want to test themselves on her as well, but so far, the golden maknae is the only brave one to dare himself to start a conversation with the manager in English and keep it up for a few minutes.
Taehyung has some courage to text her but being still shy, he types short but sweet messages like: 'Please be safe on your way here/back.' or 'Don't forget to rest' and adds cute emojis as his signature. J-Hope always shares his lunch with her, catching the chance to share memes with the girl and steal a laugh from her serious working face. He likes to chat about gossip and stuff and shows himself a bit sillier than he is, everything just to not stress her too much, he wouldn't be able to handle another situation like that time she collapsed.

In a way or another, the members had their chance to interact more with the manager and know a bit about her, but today Y/n is all for Namjoon, from morning to evening the schedules on her agenda are full of the leader's name. A few members are already up to greet him, they know he has an important interview, they want to give him strength to face the challenge, and they notice that he's dressed... better than he usually does. Black tight jeans, white t-shirt and a black jacket, he styled his hair and even put his glasses...

 Black tight jeans, white t-shirt and a black jacket, he styled his hair and even put his glasses

Is to give a good impact at the viewers, right? But he'll wear something else for the interview... Why? Maybe this company works differently?

"Good morning, Y/n." he starts the conversation in English to keep himself fresh for the interview, he needs to roll it at the first attempt, it's a broadcasting live so he cannot allow himself any errors.

"Good morning, Namjoon." RM is not the only one who made himself all pretty. Today Y/n wears something more elegant than usual, blue jeans, white and wavy shirt, bracelets and accessories, hair kept in a loose ponytail and a long pastel pink cardigan adorns her figure, accompanied by a sparkling Gucci pin and pastel Convers high.