Awake

Seokjin's POV

We spend a few more minutes to chat after our manager left. I can't believe what I saw, she makes jokes like mine! What a wonderful discover I made today. Although I can fully enjoy it... Sometimes I regret leaving so much freedom of speech to these kids. Jungkook said that he doesn't know if it's a relief because the group can have someone who will cheer them up when I can't, or be afraid to have another pain in the ass.

I swear to god, I'm gonna beat his ass one day; before he gets too strong, I'm gonna do it. He's so lucky that Taehyung always saves his ass. That kid had the guts to add that Y/n-ssi is aware of her jokes, sometimes mine are so bad that all he wants to do after heard it is to kill me or kill himself.

This kid... Aish!

After done the dishes, on our way over the practice room, a particular voice hits our attention. A few of us are ready to kill, which is not good. The nameless boy is looking for our manager and thank god she has left already. Now he has to deal with seven angry men, and not all of them are able to think civilly, not after what we saw last night.

"You better stay away from Y/n-ssi." roars Jungkook and I'm holding his arm hardily. I don't want a scandal, not now when we are raising and building our career.

"I'm your hyung, boy." the other kid doesn't feel the pressure at all. "That's not the tone to talk at someone older than you."

"But it's the right one to talk to trash." intervenes Yoongi. "You hurt Y/n-ah, you don't deserve respect from us."

"It was an accident."

Sure, accident my ass.

"And you should stop stalking her. I'm sure she didn't tell you these details, so you saw them."

"Unlike you, we treasure her." Jimin steps forth but I hold him too. I want to punch this son of a fuck, but not where people can see me being immature. "She's working hard for us and protect her from assholes like you is the minimum we can do to-"

"Hahaha!" he bursts into a laugh, which switches our nerves immediately. We struggle so much to not punch the shit out of him, myself included. "She's working hard, oh please. You don't even know what working hard means. You're still on a low level, when you'll be on top come back to argue with me."

"What?" roars Suga at the edge to scatter. "You think you're superior or what?"

"I think you're missing something." his voice gets darker as he straights his position, showing how tall he is. Damn, he's taller than Namjoon and it's not hard for him to tower over Yoongi. "I saw Y/n work hard. Have you ever saw her angry because your life was in danger for a mistake of the staff? She has no mercy, she's a person who enters a room and everyone makes space, respects her instantly. Have you saw her defending your image and mental health turning herself into a savage girl? She doesn't forgive who makes fun of her team, no matter who she's leading. I guess not, at your level things like this don't happen that often, right?"

"Who do you think you are?" thunders Taehyung. This kid rarely gets angry but when he does, he can have a pretty scary expression. "Don't look down on us."

"I can 'cause I stand above you. In fact, if you want to pull me down, you have to reach me first." he smirks and licks his lips. "I will take her back, she's mine."

"She's not." says J-Hope. "She's free to choose with who she wants to live."

"What do you know about her, gentlemen? Don't use the excuse of time, in a week I can understand a lot about a person." his voice is so dark it seems like it comes from a demon.