"I know you," His familiar deep voice spoke, which sent familiar shivers down my spine.

I started to sweat and I shifted my weight onto my other foot, before remembering to stand up straight.

"Y-yeah? I don't think I've seen you around before," I spoke in a low-voice, trying to change it up a bit so he wouldn't recognize me.

"You're staying in the room right next to me and Gemma's," He chuckled, as my face heated up in embarrassment.

"We'll, we've gotta go now, see you around!" Ruby interrupted Gemma and Kylie's conversation about the upcoming performances, dragging Kylie and me away from the gathering.

-

"Hi girls," We heard a soft, feminine voice greet us, as I removed the large fedora off my head and looked beyond the bridge we were currently standing on.

"Hi," I heard Kylie squeak, as our gaze landed on the famous Selena Gomez.

"How are you? Are you girls excited for the performances tonight?" She flashed us a toothy grin, which we returned happily.

"Yeah, I heard Beyoncé's making an appearance," I said as she nodded, the tension in the air suddenly disappearing.

After a few minutes of walking around and laughing off, we decided to take a picture.

She chose a filter that brightened the photo up and Ruby insisted on cropping herself out.

She posted in on all her social media accounts and followed me, Kylie and Ruby, quoting us to be her 'new-found besties' on Twitter.

We talked about topics that touched us the most, like rumors and the lack of privacy, the haters and the paparazzi.

We also laughed at shared memories or experiences, which made me realize how deep and different Selena really was.

"It's starting," Ruby and Kylie squealed, leaving me and Selena the mature ones, smiling at them.

"Give it up for Beyoncé!" The DJ yelled into the mic, as 'Drunken Love' started playing, and Beyoncé popped up into the stage through an underground lift.

We started dancing and taking pictures of the performance, occasionally spotting a celebrity singing along or dancing.

"This was so much fun, we should do it again sometime," Selena said, smiling, as the last performance of the night ended, and the lights of the stage turned off, signaling the end of the concert.

We walked along with the crowd back to the hotel, my eyes occasionally scanning the ocean of people for a chocolate-curly head.

"Bye Sel!" Kylie's yelling snapped my out of my trance, making me realize that we had reached the entrance of the hotel and that Selena was staying in a different hotel in Coachella.

We bid Selena a good night, before walking into our hotel.

"She's amazing, isn't she?" Ruby breathed out, as we 3 entered the elevator.

"Agreed. You can feel the easy-going vibe around her," Kylie commented, just as the elevator's doors slid open with a ding.

We walked down the hallway, to our room door, as we heard the elevator ding again.

"Oh hey Gemma!" I heard Kylie say, as I watched the 2 figures approach us.

Shit, shit! He'll find out about me! I cursed, as I fiddled with the key card.

"Do you need help-" Harry started to say, noticing my struggle, but was cut of by the sound of a click and I pushed the door open in relief, disappearing into the bathroom on the way.