WHUMP BINGO- Bloody Clothes

Holy crap we've hit 30 K

So, for you guys I will be doing this thing I found

These will be short, but mainly fluffy so... yeah!

Hope you enjoy ;)

----

Tony Stark POV

When Peter came back from Patrol, it was pretty clear he was exhausted.

His doe eyes drooped, making his look like a tired puppy, his hair flew everywhere, and he had some spare clothes on (which I'm pretty sure were mine but details, details.) and he looked like he had one hell of a night. He was covering up a bit of his shoulder, but at the time I didn't think much of that. I simply watched as he groaned, making his way over to the couch I was sitting on and collapsed next to me, still groaning.

"Hey kid. You seem beat." I said as I turned off the TV, paying full attention to my spider kid. He groaned in response, shuffling his face so he could look at me. I nearly cooed at the sight, his eyes wide but a small tired smile graced his face.

"Lots of robbers... don't really remember that much." He stated simply. I smiled and pat his shoulder, and pulled away only to gasp at the sight on my hand.

Blood.

Peter noticed me staring at my hand and murmured, "What's...*yawn* wrong, M'. St'rk?" I immediately held my hand up to his shoulder again, attempting to pull his shirt so I could see whatever caused this.

Peter only struggled in my grip, alerted by the sudden contact, his eyes wider and more alert. "M-mr. Stark?! What are you- ow- doing?" He said frantically through hissing in pain.

"Why didn't you tell me you got hurt? Peter, we talked about this!" I said in fear and exasperation, trying to get him to stay still. Peter looked more confused, his eyebrows furrowed as he struggled more, holding my hand away.

"Wh-What... oh. Oh that!" Peter said in realization after a minute, his eyebrows lifting. I looked at him for explanation, my eyebrows still furrowed.

"Well... I kinda sorta maybe gotstabedandIdidn'ttellyoucauseIforgotbutI'mokay-" he rushed through his sentence before I stopped him by shushing him and saying, "Say that again slowly."

"I, uh, .. got stabbed. Well, it was more of a slash really, not full-on stabbing but...I forgot I did though through the adrenaline I guess, so that's why I didn't tell you..." Peter said, not meeting my eyes. I gently lifted his chin though so I could see him.

"It's okay, it's alright... I get it. Adrenaline can work wonders. But try to remember next time, okay?" I say softly, looking at Peter for understanding. He nods slowly, saying, "Okay..."

We sat in silence for a moment, thinking. Peter than winced and said, "okay so this is starting to hurt so..." and with that I brought him to the medbay to fix the wound.

'What am I gonna do with you kid', I thought as I cleaned the wound, smiling when Peter dozed off.

----

513 words

Well. I'll try and post another chapter today, so be on the lookout!

Later, Webheads!

-🍎SiederTreeStudios🍎-