SKIP-ping Around The Law

I bet you all know where this is going... >:)

Request from WonderousWinter: Idrk maybe like a oneshot where like Skip Wesscott(idk if you know who he is if not look it up) didn't get caught because like he fled before he could.So its seven years after the incident peter is 15 and Skip has graduated from college and became (surprise surprise)a teacher and peters last teacher moved out of New York and he was replaced with (SuPriSe SuPriSe) Skip wesscott.When peter sees Skip he is shocked. Well you can't write what happens next if you want so yeah \\.,.//

Here ya go :)

----

Peter Parker POV

"DUDE! Did you hear?! There's a new teacher in chemistry!!!" Ned exlaimed excitedly as he ran up to my locker. I was at my locker, trying to figure out why I was even still in school considering I was so bored. When Ned ran up though, I smiled and said, "Really? They found someone to replace Mrs. Harrington that quickly? Wow, I'm impressed."

"Everyone's talking about him! He's apparently really good-looking, and pretty young too. All the girls are being gross about it." He said. "But hey, it's exciting, right?!"

He rambled on about the teacher, and I smiled as we made our way to the class. I walked in the door, sitting at my usual desk. The teacher wasn't here yet, so everyone was gossiping and being stupid. I got out my notes and talked to Ned before the door shut. We all sat up, interested by the new teacher. "Settle down, settle down." He said in a smooth, silky voice. 'Why is his voice so familiar...?' I thought, trying to pin point where I know him.

He began calling names, looking uninterested in the class. He stopped when he came to my name though, and grinned almost twistedly. "As I live and breathe..." he murmured.

He looked up, seeing me. "Thought I'd never see you again, Einstein."

Then it hit me. 'Oh god. No, no nonononono, he's supposed to be gone!' I stared at him, completely mortified. "W-What are you d-doing here?" I stuttered as he began to approach my desk.

Ned knew that nickname. Peter had told him a long time ago what happened, and he immediately started to text Mr. Stark an SOS, telling him what was going on and pleading for him to come.

Skip smiled twistedly and said, "Well, I got away a LONG time ago. You messed up my life, Einstein, so I guess I'll return the favor." Everyone was staring, and whispering.

Then, a repulsed blast came through the wall, nearly missing the teacher. Ironman stepped inside, saying, "You know, I'm reallly not a fan of pedophiles. So back off."

~~Time SKIP (I'm gonna make as many puns about this as I want.)~~

After the police arrived and arrested Skip, Tony brought me home to recover, considering how badly my day was going. I fought back tears of trauma and relief. 'He's finally locked up for good...' I thought.

"You alright kid?" Tony said, watching me intently. He was worried, I saw it in his eyes. I just stuttered out, "Y-Yeah..." Ned told Tony the story, so thankfully, I didn't have to relive it.

"Hey.. you know you can talk to me, right?" Tony said softly, bringing me into a hug. I nodded, nuzzling into his chest.

"It's gonna be alright kid. I won't let him hurt you anymore." Tony said.

And I knew he wasn't lying.

----

594 words

Did you like my puns? I thought they were pretty good ;)

Hope you liked it!

-🍎SiederTreeStudios🍎-