Goodbye to A World...

Not gonna lie, this was a challenge. But it was fun! Here's the request:

I've actually heard the song before, but I didn't know what it was from, and I wanted to find it

I've actually heard the song before, but I didn't know what it was from, and I wanted to find it. So thank you for helping me, chloeh928!

By the way, this is post Infinity War, and Peter will be dead, but not by the snap. Tony dies and they lost to Thanos again. Use your imagination of how he really died I guess :P

Enjoy!

----

Thank you

I'll say goodbye soon

Thought it's the end of the world,

Don't blame yourself.

Stark saw himself in a white room, filled with fog. He had no idea where he was, and as he stood up, he blinked rapidly.

He observed himself. Clean clothes. No arc reactor. No scars.

Where was he?

All he could remember was losing the battle to Thanos, and a flash of light.

Did they lose?

He turned around, rubbing his eyes. When he removed his hands from his face, he saw a sight he thought he'd never see again.

Standing there was his son, his long lost son who he loved dearly, with a small smile.

Peter walked to him with a sad smile. "It's not your fault, dad. We will be avenged, I know it."

Stark stared in disbelief that his son was really here. He then gave him a huge hug, and sobbed in his curly brown hair, saying, "I can't believe it... you're here... I missed you so much..."

Peter gave a small smile to him as Stark pulled away, cupping his child's face. His happiness quickly faded, however, as he frowned.

"We... this cant be the end, can it...?" He said softly.

Peter sighed sadly. "It is for us, but we leave a legacy. Both of us. And the next leaders will follow in our footsteps."

Stark lowers his head. Peter sadly says, "You still blame yourself, but you are not the person to blame. People say you're selfish, but they're all wrong. You're the most selfless person I know. And we will be avenged." He gave a smile though and says, "But now, let's go where ever we're taken next, Alright, dad?"

Stark smiled and nodded.

Now

And if it's true

I will surround you

And give life to a world

That's our own.

A staircase going up appeared, covered in a white fog.

Neither one knew where it went.

Peter took a hold of his fathers hand, giving an encouraging smile to him. "You waited all this time, didn't you?" Stark questioned, watching his son closely. Peter smiled, saying, "I'd wait forever if I had too."

"I will never understand how you're so selfless, kid." Stark says smiling proudly.

He then stared at the stair case and said, "Where do you think it'll take us?" Peter shrugged, "Where ever it is, we'll be together. And I'm alright with that." He said grinning.

They looked back one last time, before climbing the stairs to the next place they were needed,

Where ever that may be.

---

593 words

Not bad for a sick author, am I right?

I hope you liked this, I'm planning to write a little more today considering I have nothing better to do but hate my stomach. So be on the look out!

Other than that, I have nothing really to add. The situation with Asshole is good now, presumably. He won't bother us again. I hope so, anyway. He agreed to leave us alone. I hope he learned something.

Anyway, later Webheads!

-SiederTree Studios-