Holy SHIT-

I know I said I wouldn't do these anymore and I'd just put them on my milestone page.

But you have no idea how happy I was waking up this morning.

Because I woke up to this:

THIS IS LITERALLY MY MOST READ STORY

IM SO HAPPY IM CRYINF

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

YOU ARE ALL WONDERFUL!

Special thanks to BlondeWhisper11

Because they gave me a whole bunch of votes

This isn't even all of them.

And so now I will work on two or three special chapters filled to the brim with fluff :)

And it's great seeing this because... I've been having a pretty rough week.

Warning: My life rn sucks.

So I found out that some people were videoing me without my permission, which is a total invasion of privacy by the way, and that people were making fun of me on Snapchat. I got really scared because this has never happened before and I don't want to get bullied... the whole reason I found out (Because I don't have Snapchat) was because of my friends who were telling this prick to take the video down. He played dumb though, saying crap like, "IDK what ur talking about" and shit. It was a real punch in the gut for me, and it sucks. I really don't want this to escalate so me and my friends are working on taking the video down. But it still really hurt knowing I was being made fun of.

So you have no idea how happy I am that some people actually like me and my stuff.

So thank you again Web-heads, and I'll see you after that shit-storm⤴️

-SiederTree Studios-